Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spike The Trill

Spike's Log

Stardate 5.12.05

Had a really bad day at work. Found this site. Joined up. Seems pretty cool.

just got off the phone with Jenn. We're watching movies tomorrow. It's my pick. I can't decide between "Dances With Wolves" or "Valentine".

Stardate 5.16.05

I *Finally* get a day off. A whole 24 hours to relax and get caught up on everything.

I've been thinking about the ending of Enterprise. There's something about killing off Trip that bugs me, but, I can't put my finger on it.

Devin

hi!!!!!!!! sorry, I'm Chi. i think i discussed something with you......oh well. Harley's so cool! (sorry, i have random outbursts).

um.....go to live chat sometimes. i'd like to talk! :thumbs:

hi!!!!!!!! sorry, I'm Chi. i think i discussed something with you......oh well. Harley's so cool! (sorry, i have random outbursts).

um.....go to live chat sometimes. i'd like to talk! :P

325086[/snapback]

Hey there Chi :)

Harley was cool. How did you like how she was portrayed in "Birds of Prey"?

Don't worry about random outburts, it makes life intersting :thumbs:

I'll try the chat sometime B)

um.....go to live chat sometimes. i'd like to talk! :thumbs:

325086[/snapback]

Hey there Chi :)

Harley was cool. How did you like how she was portrayed in "Birds of Prey"?

Don't worry about random outburts, it makes life intersting B)

I'll try the chat sometime :P

325177[/snapback]

she was ok. i liked her better in 'Harley and Ivy'.

i'm sorry about your uncle....

Stardate 5.23.05

i'm single agian. Jenn wants to stay friends, but it's really ahrd when she's bragging about the guy she left me for. i should ahve known it was going to ahppen. It's the same guy she left me for a few years ago.

I don't know if I love her, or hate her. All I know is that I feel a great void in me, like something was ripped away. :laugh:

it's really ahrd when she's bragging about the guy she left me for. i should ahve known it was going to ahppen. It's the same guy she left me for a few years ago.

You fell for this twice? Dude....get a clue!

it's really ahrd when she's bragging about the guy she left me for. i should ahve known it was going to ahppen. It's the same guy she left me for a few years ago.

326174[/snapback]

hey, Kor, give him a break.

326174[/snapback]

I'm a big believer in giving people a second chance. Believe me, I won't be giving her a third chance.

326174[/snapback]

hey, Kor, give him a break.

326180[/snapback]

It's ok, Chi.

Stardate 5.25.05

work was really crappy today, mostly because we found out that Angie is being transfered to Piqua West, which really sucks because:

A: Everyone really likes Angie.

B: She's the only supervisor who seems to know what she's doing.

C: She's being replaced with Tara, who noone really likes excpet for Aaron, but i think that's cause they're cousins.

Speaking of work, I spent a good half hour talking Sticky out of quiting without notice. She's at Greenville North, and really hates it, but I told her that if she's going to quit, at lest give a 2 week notice, if for no other reason than that it might help her get a good reference.

Willow, my cat, scratched the hell out of my arm. It's my fault, though, I was playing a bit rough with him.

I'm off tomorrow. I need to go to Liz's to pick up my Star Wars videos I left there the other night.

Is it payday yet?

Devin

Believe me, I won't be giving her a third chance.

Way to go Spike. Plenty of fish in the sea!

BTW.....Where do you work?

Believe me, I won't be giving her a third chance.

Way to go Spike. Plenty of fish in the sea!

BTW.....Where do you work?

326329[/snapback]

I work for a company called Scott M & A Corp. It's a small food production company, with 8 facilitys spread out over 3 counties.

Stardate 5.26.05

It's my day off. I'm waiting for Sticky to call me, so I can go over and help her with her resume. Other than that, It should be an easy day.

Devin

Stardate 5.27.05

Today is the 2 year anniversey of my divorce, so "Happy Anti-Marriage Day" everyone :clap:

I got paid today, and after writing out checks for bills, I have a whopping $40 to my name.

I need a haircut. I'm starting to look like Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica.

Stardate5.28.05

It's about 2:30 AM, and I can't sleep, so I'm going to go for a jog. Might go to the stroe and pick up something for breakfast. I can't sleep cause I've got lots of crap on my mind.

It's my day off. I'm waiting for Sticky to call me, so I can go over and help her with her resume.

I'm not even going to ask how she got the nickname "sticky"........ :P

It's my day off. I'm waiting for Sticky to call me, so I can go over and help her with her resume.

I'm not even going to ask how she got the nickname "sticky"........ :P

327645[/snapback]

It's actually her real last name.