Sign in to follow this  
Madame Butterfly

What was your class song?

the Class of 2001, when I graduated, song was "My Next 30 Years" by Tim McGraw.

323783[/snapback]

Not a bad song at all, Gamera.. Mine stunk, IMO for '98 (which I had posted about my feelings regarding it in Odo's thread)

Mine was "I'll Be Missing You" by P. Diddy.

Blechhhh! *gag*

ok, I am ok now...

I had written in my mom's graduation class's song on the ballot, but I guess not many knew what the song was... :laugh:

Hers was for the Class of 1973: "We've Only Just Begun" by the Carpenters. (She, my brother, sister, brother in law, and I all attended the same school. Graduating classes of (respectively to the order posted just above): 1973, 2004, 2000, 2000, and 1998)

Edited by Yillara_Soong

my graduating class (class of 2004) didn't have class song. but if we did it would probably "Graduation (Friends Forever)" by Vitamin C

Edited by pittykitty

:sadwalk: I dropped out would have graduated in 1970, so I hope the song would have been by Zepplin, Doors, that type of music :rockon:

We never had graduations, class songs, proms etc making school easy to forget, i can't even remember what school was like and it was only 2 years ago..

I remember my high school fight song, but that clearly is not what you are talking about here!

I don't think we had a class song. I don't think the college students who just graduated from our institution had a class song. They do have an Alma mater, though.

I don't think we had a class song. I don't think the college students who just graduated from our institution had a class song. They do have an Alma mater, though.

324539[/snapback]

The Alma Mater for my high school was the thing we actually all voted that we did not want to have to sing at our ceremony. If I am correct, it was the same for EmilSoong & GanahFereoh. But poor our poor little brother... his class had to sing it. The music for it is perfectly ok, heck I play it on my clarinet... but the words are kind of awkward, IMO.

And I have no idea what my graduating class/group had as a song, if there was one, for the Class of 2000 at my community college. I did not go to the ceremony, I was at work instead going through the beginning phases of putting together the gymnastics show(like a recital so to speak) that would go on at the end of the summer around 2000 was when I had taken more responsibility for getting that show together, 2001 & 2002's show was totally set up and run by me(it was so very cool to get to be the director of that!!).

I have five more classes left before I get my AS degree (I already have a basic AA degree), and I have not decided if I am going to attend the ceremony this time around.

I know when I get my Bachelor's degree I will definately go to that one!

Edited by Yillara_Soong

High School Class of 1983 here. Our class song was "Best Years of Our Lives" by Billy Squire. It was a song from "Fast Times at Ridgmont High" which was unofficially our class movie.

If my class did have a song I don't remember. In fact the only thing I remember that I was glad that I didn't have to go back to my high school again.