Sign in to follow this  
LadyNarana

1 May 2005

Two years ago today, I followed a member of another board to StarTrekFans.net, and joined right away. I know I'm a bit like the neighbor down the block who is almost never seen but who will wave if you wave first, but I'm a member of the community!

B) To VBG: It was an awesome sight then, Oh Fearless Leader, and it's just gotten better. Thanks for all of your hard work.

:yahoo: To the Mods: Ditto on the hard work, and keeping us off each other's throats when necessary.

:P To other STF'ers: I never know what topic I'm going to see when I sign on, or who is going to say what - thanks for keeping my STF life interesting!

:blink: To Data: Thanks for telling me about this site.

:bow: To Gene, Bill, Leonard, DeForest (God rest his soul) B) , Jimmy, George, Walter, Nichelle, Majel, Avery, Nana, Rene, Terry, Sid, Colm, Michael B) , Cirroc, Armin :clap: , Max, Andy :look: , and Marc (and the other casts and guest-stars): My eternal gratitude for your using your talents and visions to provide the world with such a wonderful place to explore, appreciate, and play!

Quite a lot for a two year anniversary of someone who's participation has been rather spotty lately - just think of what I'll say when I hit five! :lol:

Congrats on reaching two years, LadyNarana! :yahoo: And I look forward to reading what you have to say on your five year post.

Though you have not posted a lot, I enjoy reading what you have posted. And I guess I have to thank Data, too, about telling you about this site. (He is the one who when I was first new to this site, helped me out with a few problems with the board...since I had never been on a board like this, since ST.com's board was a bit different and had only been there for a couple weeks, and I was new to message boards in general at that point)

:rofl: to LadyNarana who I am really glad saw my post with the link to this place on my old thread. Also, Congrats on your two years and your promotion in trivia.

Cheers to TOS and Deep Space Nine. To the others tooo

Edited by Data