Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Which Series Do You Like More?

Which Is Your Favorite Between the Two?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Your Favorite Between the Two?

• The Addams Family
    • The Munsters

I love both series but I tend to like the Munsters more. Mainly because of Herman. He was just like a big kid and a very likeable character. Fred was a talented actor indeed. The story that the rest of the world was ugly was real funny, and it still is. Good stuff. Both series are great.

Okay, so I watched very little of either, but The Munsters seems like too much of a copy of The Addam's Family. That was a stronger show I thought. I'm not big on either, but that one seemed better to me... :yahoo:

I would have to say the adams family.

AS I Grew up when both were on in the 60's and my name is Ed.

Think of the teasing i went through with the munsters. :yahoo:

Same with that darn talking horse. One of my nicknames to this day is

Mr Ed. I do not know anyone named Willlbur. :nono:

That is a tough choice, since I liked them both. I have not gotten to see all of either of them... but I picked the Munsters, since I tended to watch them more often than the Addams Family.

There is only two options! I like them both equally. Sorry I can't just pick one over the other. It won't be fair if you know what I mean.

I really enjoyed both. I would have picked Liked them both if that was an option.

Fred Gwynne also wrote some children's picture books that are good -The Story of Ick is one. Another is The King who Reigned - which has phrases illustrated literally. They are fun. Gwynne was great as the Judge in the movie My Cousin Vinnie. Both shows had great visual gags and strong casts. Lurch in The Addams Family always cracked me up.

Edited by trekz