Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

I have to write a story about an attic

Locations

Attic

Characters

Mrs Mac- the computer. The family no longer use this computer so they store it in the attic on the floor. Being the only technical thing in the room, she likes to boss everyone around, including her son, Mac, the mouse.

Mac- the mouse. Mac is a little computer mouse who likes to run around the attic floor when his mum is sleeping. He is often very silly and is always getting up to mischief. The family cat thinks he is a real mouse and likes to chase him.

Oscar- the cat. Oscar likes to sleep on the sill in the attic window as it is always warm. He is very clumsy and is always running into things. He likes to be left alone, and will hiss at anyone who gets in his way.

---------- what do you store in your attic?

boxes! ace!!! why didn't i think of that! *hugs you* thanks- you've given me a great idea!!! :yahoo::nono:

Good thing he did because I wouldn't have been any help. My house doesn't have any storage area in the attic. All that's up there is insulation and not enough of it.

That's a good question, I have a small storage space in the attic and I know I have a couple of boxes of "something" up there. Since we're thinking of having a yard sale - maybe I should figure out what that something is.

What do I store in my attic?

There's a huge coolant fan built into one end of the attic to help cool the house off in the summer, comes on automatically when it hits 70 degrees in the attic

Christmas decorations

Luggage

Fans

Camping equipment

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Just the usual:

- Holiday decorations

- boxes of old toys and stuff

- old clothes

- Uncle Cleetus, some deformed homicidal maniac we keep chained up there and feed stray neighborhood cats to.

- old appliances and stuff.

......see.......nothing unusual......just the ordinary stuff.......

Appliances? .....hmmm.... *Scribbling stuff down and hugging you every five minutes*

Thanks guys

My family's home does not have an attic.

But I vaguely remember what was in the attic of my grandparents' house. Old toys in a chest that used to belong to my mom and her seven siblings(not to mention stuff that some of us grandkids would play with), old picture frames, a couple of window panes that belonged somewhere else in the house(I have no idea where, they had lived there since I think the mid '60's), chairs, an old style school desk, some stuff that belonged in the house when it used to be an old inn(the house was over a 100 yrs old at least).

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Chair? ...Toys.... The cat could be on the chair... Chest....*Thinking hard* I have it mapped out.... *Grabs her laptop*

Lets See

Spiders There webs, Dust , Old photo albums, A chair with a broken rocker

old books, A dead mouse, Old clothes,

This is my brothers attic you got me curuios i live in an apt. so i went to his house and looked :yahoo:

Racoons are known for getting into attics too, my neighbor gets them every year, and in the spring, the robins love to make nests in the vents in the roof, very noisy and messy.

i have a bunch of old comics that i buy, then read, then store away.

there are also a bunch of suitcases, and old clothes from the 70's and stuff. there is also a lot of baby shoes. old movies (specifically ones that we have dvd's of, like 'The Rear Window', 'Rebecca', and 'the Haunting (the original)'). there are old computers, and hard drives that my dad sometimes works on.

oh yea, and there's the geisha kimono that i got in osaka.

Edited by ChiFire

In old attic in old farmhouse we had tons of stuff:

old pictures in big frames, scrapbooks, chest of drawers, loads of old books and magazines, an old rock collection including geodes, old chairs including one with no bottom, airowhead collection, barrel with wood scraps, old phone and old radios