Sign in to follow this  
trek_dude

Enterprise Season 4 - Sky One Thread

Its a satellite chanel, of the same group as Sky News which is comparable to Fox News, as they are all owned by evil man murdoch.

Click For Spoiler
Excellent Episode , i enjoyed it more than Demons. I loved Archers speech at the end and i felt really sad when T'Pol and Trips Baby died :cheers: (i was almost crying)

PS: i don't want to hear about the finale, i will judge it for myself next week, use spoiler code if you like.

Edited by mj

Well we have arrived at the end of the journey folks. The final episode of Star Trek: Enterprise "These Are The Voyages" is on tonight at 8pm.

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I agree that it was rushed, it would of had been better as a two hour episode and it would had been nice to had heard Archers Speech

It was a shame about trip but he died trying to protect someone else and that makes him a hero.

I loved the final shot of the NX-01 , Enterprise D and The USS Enterprise

Thank you everyone for posting in this thread and I hope to have many more discussions with you in the future :laugh:.

Edited by trek_dude

I found out something interesting

TATV.jpg

The Admiral that is sitting behind Reed is Manny Coto, the two people who are directly behind Manny Coto are Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens who wrote some of the season 4 episodes and the guy in the middle of the back row is Andre Bormanis, who was Science consultant for TNG & DS9 and later a writer for Voyager and Enterprise.