Sign in to follow this  
trek_dude

Enterprise Season 4 - Sky One Thread

Sky One has aired 6 epsiodes of Season 4 and so far i think it is excellent .

Who here has been watching Season 4 on Sky One

UK fans , don't forget the episode "The Forge" is on tonight at 8pm

I've been watching them too. I didn't think the first couple of episodes were very good, just like the previous series I didn't particularly enjoy them. However, the three Augments episodes with Brent Soiner have been very good, I was quite impressed but then again you can't go far wrong with Brent Spiner.

So what did you think?

Wasn't a bad episode, it was quite a decent and well thought out explanation for the Klingons.

I was glad that they explained why the TOS klingons look different and i was pleased that Malcolm told Section 31 to get lost

Click For Spoiler
Oh that rocked, i loved seeing the Defiant strutting her stuff, I thought T'Pol looked hot in that TOS Uniform

I loved Empress Hoshi , what a woman. :eekout:

In a Mirror Darkly is a great two parter, these two episodes are now two of my favorite episodes of Enterprise and of all time.

Edited by Takara_Soong

"In A Mirror Darkly" was a decent episode. It certainly wasn't the best Star Trek episode by any stretch of the imagination. I don't even think it was best Star Trek Mirror Universe episode, but then again it had quite a lot of DS9 Mirror Universe episodes to match up to, which pretty much nothing could do. It was certainly an improvement on the terrible "Bound" which I just hated.

With it's violent and dark style, "In A Mirror Darkly" was the ENT episode most closely resembling the tone of DS9 which can only be a good thing.

Only three episodes of ENT remain now for the UK.

It was certainly an improvement on the terrible "Bound" which I just hated.

339934[/snapback]

Bound....Bound....I Don't Even Remember What That Was About?

It was the one with Orion Slave Women.

Where they tried to take over NX-01.

The Orions have potential as a future enemy race in Star Trek.

But they need a heck of a lot of work.

With it's violent and dark style, "In A Mirror Darkly" was the ENT episode most closely resembling the tone of DS9 which can only be a good thing.

339934[/snapback]

I loved In A Mirror Darkly but I thought it was more like the original series than Deep Space Nine though.

that was very powerful, it was shocking to see the bigotry and racism toward the aliens , peter weller was good as John Frederick Paxton,

A great social commentary episode which show that unfortunately there are some horrible people who are prejudiced and bigoted