LOL

This Is Perfect.....It took this long to get just one Reply....and the best part is....You've never heard of it....this is great..

Oh well....Thanks For Posting :grin:

I've heard of it - my daughter used to watch it. But what I really wanted to say was that I liked your other sig picture better (ya know, the one of that guy with the whip in his hand?)!!! :grin: B)

I tried to watch it but could not get into it. Ever saw Clone High? I did get into that for a short while but rehashed story line's drove me quickly away.

this is sad But I watch Daria "sometimes" I watch all the teen and pre teen shows that are on....It helps me keep on a good comunication with my niece and nephew.......it works too

we never run out of things to talk about

I watch their shows and they watch mine....(trek)

I've watched a few eps

Stop following me Daria!
We go to the same school..

I tried to watch it but could not get into it. Ever saw Clone High? I did get into that for a short while but rehashed story line's drove me quickly away.

i like clone high. its funny. but, yes, it does get old, but its still extremely funny. :laugh:

I love Daria! I used to watchi it all the time, but now I don't know when it's on...still, it's one of my favourites (it's not quite on the level of star trek and friends, but it's right on there with simpsons!) And I love your signature, by the way.

I love your signature, by the way.

Yeah I liked It Too....

anyway...It still comes on this channel called Noggin, but since this channel is aimed at Pre-teens, they've Edited the Hell Out Of Daria..cause we can't have Pre-Teens thinking for themselves, now can we? :laugh:

I love your signature, by the way.

Yeah I liked It Too....

anyway...It still comes on this channel called Noggin, but since this channel is aimed at Pre-teens, they've Edited the Hell Out Of Daria..cause we can't have Pre-Teens thinking for themselves, now can we? :rolleyes:

I watched Daria (unedited) when I was a preteen, and I don't see what there was to edit, or why they edited anything! There wasn't even anything inappropriate, it was just a completely new, original, and interesting spin on things. What happened to your sig???

Ya know what, I've come to realise something.

I like the First Season The Best. While The Other Seasons Are Funny and quite entertaining :laugh: ...Season 1 is Hysterical :dude:

I watch it occasionally.Reminds me of a goth chick I knew in high school.I think she befriended me and my buddies because we were so pathetic.

i LOVED that show

My life mirrors that of Darias (my friend is Jane Lane to the core!)

I wish MTV would bring that back!

Isn't that the one with the gothic type chick and her bimbo blonde sister?

Clone high is funny, though no wheres near as funny as undergrads.

Yea, I watched it....

I liked it, I used to watch abit of Undergrads and Clone High too, but not alot....

Hmmmm, it's been awhile since I've watched it on Noggin....lastresort.jpg

Obviously a Thread For Fellow Daria Fans.

Enjoy

I'm Going To Bed

I liked the show. Is it still on?

didn't MTV have another short lived animated series called Downtown? I may have the name wrong about a guy who moved out of his parents place and worked a Kinko's like place? That one was good, it didn't last long either. :dude:

hey we could get really lucky and they might make some new episodes. I thought FOX cancelled The Family Guy but now they've ordered new eps for 2005. :dude: