Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Our new Chat room

I would like to thank DDillard for our new chat room. The chat room may look a lot like our board, and it's on our server but DDillard is the one that created it.

The chat is free for all to use, but it's not a free chat room. DDillard has donated it for the use of STARTREKFANS.NET, which means that he is spending his money for our enjoyment.

So everyone please join me in thanking DDillard for his generosity and for the creation of this Chat room. It is a huge improvement over the AIM chat!

1050698280.gifWell, gosh. I don't really know what to say.....blush.gif

I just hope that everyone likes the new chat room and that it gets used more often than the AIM one did. I know that I enjoy speaking to other members in real time and I am sure that many others do as well. I just wanted to do my part to help the site grow and to make it further enjoyable to the members. I love it here, and really enjoy reading everyone's posts and chatting with them. I should be thanking everyone here for giving me a place to speak my mind and more importantly, many have given me the best gift of all, friendship and for that I would never be able to repay you the value that is worth to me.

With that said. If everyone wants to thank me they can do so by using the chat room. It is a great feeling to know that I have provided something that will allow others to enjoy themselves.

1050698280.gifWell, gosh.  I don't really know what to say.....blush.gif

I just hope that everyone likes the new chat room and that it gets used more often than the AIM one did.  I know that I enjoy speaking to other members in real time and I am sure that many others do as well.  I just wanted to do my part to help the site grow and to make it further enjoyable to the members.  I love it here, and really enjoy reading everyone's posts and chatting with them.  I should be thanking everyone here for giving me a place to speak my mind and more importantly, many have given me the best gift of all, friendship and for that I would never be able to repay you the value that is worth to me.

With that said.  If everyone wants to thank me they can do so by using the chat room.  It is a great feeling to know that I have provided something that will allow others to enjoy themselves.

1050698020.gif *sniff* Well that did it.......GROUP HUG!!!!! grouphug.gif

1050698280.gifWell, gosh.  I don't really know what to say.....blush.gif

I just hope that everyone likes the new chat room and that it gets used more often than the AIM one did.  I know that I enjoy speaking to other members in real time and I am sure that many others do as well.  I just wanted to do my part to help the site grow and to make it further enjoyable to the members.  I love it here, and really enjoy reading everyone's posts and chatting with them.  I should be thanking everyone here for giving me a place to speak my mind and more importantly, many have given me the best gift of all, friendship and for that I would never be able to repay you the value that is worth to me.

With that said.  If everyone wants to thank me they can do so by using the chat room.  It is a great feeling to know that I have provided something that will allow others to enjoy themselves.

thats great, and i can totaly appreciate where your coming from, we may not KNOW each other in the conventional way, but i feel a bond with a lot of you just talking about something we all enjoy very much, and other topics as well. i must say i have never spent more time on the computer other than playing a game, than i have since i found this place. this is my online home now.

I thanked you already on the chat..but the heck...Broca and I will for sure relish being able to talk to eachother at 1 am during our shifts :o Rock on!

Thanks ddlillard!! This is an amazing new addition to an already amazing site. The trivia chat last week was great :)