Is he hot?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is he hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but a good actor
    • MMMM Brent spiner *drowls like homer for 5 minutes*
    • Other I will post

I like Data's character, he is unexpectedly funny and very philisophicol. I don't really think he's hot, maybe someone should have asked Tasha.

I met him last weekend in Bonn at the FedCon. He was very funny and nice.

When I gave him my baseball to sign he was so surprised.

Now I like him much more than everything.  :bow:  :laugh:

324293[/snapback]

Sweet! :bow:

If i was a girl, or gay, i would put "drools like homer simpson" but, i'm not, so .... i put other... :bow:

345167[/snapback]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::bow::tear: I am laughing so much it hurts.

And yes sea trooper his grey yeah does to that.

I met him last weekend in Bonn at the FedCon. He was very funny and nice.

When I gave him my baseball to sign he was so surprised.

Now I like him much more than everything.  :laugh:  :yahoo:

324293[/snapback]

What and you didn't tie him up and put in him in your trunk and bring him to us!? LOL just kiding yeah It must have been way cool to meat him.

Oh man, I would kill to meet Spiner.

Why would you give him a baseball?????

I would have sked him to sign a tri-corder or something similar

Oh man, I would kill to meet Spiner.

Why would you give him a baseball?????

I would have sked him to sign a tri-corder or something similar

353024[/snapback]

He's a baseball fan. I remember reading or hearing that one of the first things he bought his mother after getting TNG was an autographed Cubs baseball from around 1920 or so.

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of his album "Old Yellow Eyes Is Back" I think was the name of it.  Sounds like an interesting novelty, but how does he actually sound singing?  Anyone know?

353995[/snapback]

I sadly do not have the album. Just one of the songs on it, "When I Fall In Love". He sounds great!

I think Takara may have the full album, and if not her then Lessa. They may both have it, I have no idea.

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of his album "Old Yellow Eyes Is Back" I think was the name of it.  Sounds like an interesting novelty, but how does he actually sound singing?  Anyone know?

353995[/snapback]

I have the original release of Ol' Yellow Eyes is Back on the "Bay Cities" label. :lol: He has a wonderful singing voice (he's sung on Broadway - "1776", available on CD, I have it). He sings standards, and although I never liked standards before, I like them now!

BTW, I think his album is now on the "Infinite Visions" label, (a German label?).

And yes, he's hot! :inlove:

Edited by BakulaBabe

I think Takara may have the full album, and if not her then Lessa.  They may both have it, I have no idea.

354053[/snapback]

I have all the songs from the album but not the album itself. :) I'd love to have a copy but I'm not paying $40 for it. I got the songs by downloading them at Kazaa (when it was still free).

353995[/snapback]

Here's a sample for you. It's one of my favourites called Carolina in the Morning.

Edited by Takara_Soong

My Father saw him in the revival of 1776 (in 1996) It's my favorite Political Musical.And i just snagged the playbill at the Broadway Flea market on Saturday

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

According to a writers' blog at Threshold home page, Spiner claims that he remembers every line of dialogue he has ever performed. The writer called him on it, naming off some TNG episodes and he could actually do it! Very impressive.

According to a writers' blog at Threshold home page, Spiner claims that he remembers every line of dialogue he has ever performed. The writer called him on it, naming off some TNG episodes and he could actually do it! Very impressive.

Somehow, I could easily imagine him being able to do that.

According to a writers' blog at Threshold home page, Spiner claims that he remembers every line of dialogue he has ever performed. The writer called him on it, naming off some TNG episodes and he could actually do it! Very impressive

wow! that is amazing. i wonder how many other peopel can do that. i wish i could do that when it comes to class work. i'd be doing a lot better.

tm :bow:

Ugh, another "how hot is the Trek actor" thread...

He's cool... Data has always been one of my favorite Trek characters. I spotted him in Independence Day, but missed him in Phenomenon. I see on IMDb that he was also in The Aviator, so when I see that, I'll have to look for him.