Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HRH The KING

His Majesty's Royal Embassy

:o

Unwanted Phonecalls

Been getting around 12 phonecalls a day recently. All from telemarketers saying "You have won a trip to Las Vegas". Very annoying

Ok Ok!!!!

I'll stop calling!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEZ!! :wow:

:wink2: :wink_kiss: :wow:

I am good thanks Sean. I wish I had telemarketers like that. I got woken up by one saying I had one... I don't know what cause my phone decided it had heard enough of the telemarketer (automated of course) and hung up on him, I swear I didn't toch it. Gotta love my phone!

Click For Spoiler
His Royal Highness Speaks....

Zimbabwe's "Elections"

As expected, they were rigged and corrupt. Dead people were placed on the voting registers, electoral districts were gerrymandered, and Mugabe himself appoints 30 members of a 150 seat Parliament which guarentees it remains under his control. The reason for the seizure of farms from white owners and black owners who did not support Mugabe's paramilitary political party, the ZANU-PF is clear now.

Cloaked in the "Africa for blacks" nonsense, Mugabe clearly wanted to control the food supply to starve political opponents and disenfranchise them. I condemn the British government along with other governments of the world for allowing this piece of human waste to run a formerly prosperous nation into the ground.

I also condemn that old fool Nelson Mandela for supporting Mugabe. Please, someone, open Robben Island prison again and throw Mandela back inside his cell. Hilariously, Bob Geldof said that Mandela should be considered "the president of the world". Yeah right Bob, you should really stop smoking those funny cigarettes.

Predictably, the South African government declared the Zimbabwe (boy I wish it was still Rhodesia) valid and legitimate. It's funny, these are the same people who were oppressed by the Afrikaaners for decades in the old (and real) South Africa, calling them corrupt and undemocratic, and they support a rigged election and a dictator who has destroyed his people's country simply to stay in power.

I condemn the United Nations too. Where is Kofi Annan's opposition to Mugabe??? Another reason why the UN should be destroyed. I call for the UK to withdraw from that abysmal organisation and we will when we get a PM who has the balls to do it. Once the Afrikaaners government collapsed, South Africa was thrown to the wolves. A lawless nation where the exodus of most of the educated people after 1990 left the nation in the hands of the uneducated people with a crime rate near that of Columbia? What causes this crime level? Poverty??? No no no, rather opportunity. Rape occurs in SA every two minutes or so. This is an opportunistic crime. A lack of policing after the old SAP was disbanded led to quasi-anarchy among the black population.

I think all British foreign aid to South Africa should be ceased and I call for Mugabe to be assassinated and his cronies destroyed.

The governments of the western world should hang their collective heads in shame for their lack of action in Zimbabwe and their support of the inept and corrupt government of this insult of a nation that calls itself South Africa. I would love to place Mugabe and Mandela in the stocks and make them both sing "Rule Britannia" while I hold a Union Jack and kick them both up their.....

:laugh: :lol: :wow::wow: :o

Thankyou Madame Butterfly, My Dear Lady. :lol:

I am a passionate person. :wow: I was concerned that it may seem a little too "rantish", but I suppose it conveyed my anger properly, hence the red writing. :laugh: When something stirs my royal blood and makes it boil, I show it for all to see. His Royal Highess is a man of intense feelings. :o

Hey Tess!!! :wow:

Wrestlemania XXI

We've just ordered it.

Part of the enigma has been revealed.

"we"

It seems the King has some sort of living arrangement with someone else. :P

I am a passionate person.  I was concerned that it may seem a little too "rantish", but I suppose it conveyed my anger properly, hence the red writing.  When something stirs my royal blood and makes it boil, I show it for all to see. His Royal Highess is a man of intense feelings. 

So another part of the "enigma is revealed. Passion, boiling blood, intensity.

Conclusions could be drawn on cirmcumstantal information, so I will wait to draw lines of what I think this may all mean. B)

I'd just like to mention one thing.

My comments about Zimbabwe and South Africa obviously have been edited by the moderator calling herself "MJ".

Only my ORIGINAL POST which I'm sure you've all read by now shall be claimed as my own words. The post that now remains is no longer claimed by me. It has been altered and they are no longer my words.

The fact that parts of my initial post have been removed because someone disagrees with them is actually the reason Africa is in such a pathetic state. No one, including national governments and international organisations are willing to speak their minds about the situation in the various African nations because they fear being labelled racists by the politically correct lobby.

That's why nothing effective is ever done in Africa.

That's why the continent remains wretched.

So another part of the "enigma is revealed. Passion, boiling blood, intensity.

B) B) B)

315323[/snapback]

Is this intensity shared with your "living arrangement"? :P

-rubs hand together gleefully-

Ok ladies. :P B) B) And maybe some of you men. B)

It seems the King isn't living with someone in a romantic situation!! B)

-rubs hand together gleefully-

Ok ladies.    And maybe some of you men. 

It seems the King isn't living with someone in a romantic situation!!

B) :P B)

I'd just like to mention one thing.

My comments about Zimbabwe and South Africa obviously have been edited by the moderator calling herself "MJ".

Only my ORIGINAL POST which I'm sure you've all read by now shall be claimed as my own words. The post that now remains is no longer claimed by me. It has been altered and they are no longer my words.

The fact that parts of my initial post have been removed because someone disagrees with them is actually the reason Africa is in such a pathetic state. No one, including national governments and international organisations are willing to speak their minds about the situation in the various African nations because they fear being labelled racists by the politically correct lobby.

That's why nothing effective is ever done in Africa.

That's why the continent remains wretched.

315321[/snapback]

The problem was your making overtly racist remarks, against the TOS. You may delete the entire post if you believe the editing has changed your meaning. I think your position is still perfectly clear.

What you do not have permission to do here is ascribe demeaning characteristics to an entire race. If you cannot express your opinions about the situation without doing so then you are not permitted to post such remarks.

Those are the rules at startrekfans.net, and not following these rules will have consequences. Editing is one. Queueing is one. Banning is one.

I read the original post.

I used to train people for a major company on such matters, and I don't remember reading ANYTHING that could be construed as racist.

B) B) :P

But now that it's gone, no one else can form an opinion on it either.

The problem was your making overtly racist remarks, against the TOS.

I said nothing racist at all. The problem with some people, obviously those like you is that they take anything they disagree with as offensive and label those who post their opinions as racist. It's where viewpoints are silenced and those who have them are characterised in ways you are trying to do to me.

But you will fail.

You may delete the entire post if you believe the editing has changed your meaning. I think your position is still perfectly clear.

I think my position is still clear too. I truly do.

In any case, you were too late. My post was up on this thread for over a day before you clipped and cut into it. Over six hundred people have visited this thread and have surely already read what I wrote. You claim it was racist and offensive. I don't think so. Not one single person sent me a PM complaining about it.

What you do not have permission to do here is ascribe demeaning characteristics to an entire race. If you cannot express your opinions about the situation without doing so then you are not permitted to post such remarks.

Again, you imply something that never was posted. I demeaned no one. I simply pointed out a fact that you don't want to believe. It's a sign of your intolerance, not mine.

Thankyou Madame Butterfly.

:P B) :(

So, I guess now I must be the flame-loving, midget-hating, trolling, anti-ENT, homophobic, racist on this site?

B) B) B)

:P You're welcome King.

I saw nothing wrong with your post.

I ask anyone else who read the original post before it was modified to express their opinion.

I saw it as a commentary on politics on Africa, and the frustration of it never changing.

As Africa is made up of many nations and many different races, just as Star Trek is, I can't see how this was racist.

You're welcome King.

I saw nothing wrong with your post.

I ask anyone else who read the original post before it was modified to express their opinion.

I agree completely

I saw it as a commentary on politics on Africa, and the frustration of it never changing.

Yes, that's exactly what it was. If we all took the same opinion as MJ, nothing will ever be done in Africa. How can problems be solved if a person cannot express an opinion on what the cause of the problem may be in the first instance?

Bewildering.

I agreed with everything your old post said. I didn't find it racist, shows that some people have thin skins if they do. I am sick of Zimbabwe and their anti-white rule, I know some white Zimbabweans (sp) and they say that the situation is dangerous to all whites out there. Then again with stats like a murder every two mins and a rape every 30 seconds in South Africa, I say the country has desended into mob rule and with rulers nd dictators like Mugabe and his greed at the starvation of others mentatlity, something the colonials found happened before their arrival it seems the country has reverted to old ways. I hope the perpertraitors evolve. But whilst the world bends serves and adores mugabe nothing will happen, he holds the world to kings ransom for things that happened by people who haven't been alive for a hundred years, Why don't people like mugabe wake up and become human, cause the jerk certainly isn't.