Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

Quiz - what is your destiny?

Take the quiz at: http://www.emode.com/tests/destiny/index.jsp

Mine said: Cass, your destiny is to be a Manager

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As a manager, you're admired for your dependability and sense of duty. You tend to notice when procedure is not being followed and people appreciate that you say what you mean, and mean what you say. With your keen eye for the structure necessary to run things smoothly, you tend to thrive in a structured environment. In general, your positive nature draws people toward you and they find you a reliable refuge in our chaotic world, but be cognizant that it may appear to some that you are policing their behavior. As long as you're aware of your force as a manager, you will be sure to use it wisely and this will help you go far.

I think it's pretty true. It's a very accurate test.

Sorry, I would have liked to take the quiz but I know when someone is trying to get personal info and they cannot have mine.

Kelsey, your destiny is to be a Provider

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As a Provider, you have a genuine nurturing concern for the welfare of others and you're eager to serve them. You can recognize exactly what people need and your friendly, helpful, social nature makes them feel comforted. With your kind and generous heart, you are personable, talkative, and outward with your emotions, and your openness and sensitivity makes you concerned about the way others view you. Along these lines, be careful not to blame yourself when things go wrong. You cannot prevent bad things from happening, even though your tendency to be orderly with a strong sense of right and wrong may lead you to believe you can. Accept that you do what you can to take care of things and that this will get you far in the world.

Cool B)

Sorry, I would have liked to take the quiz but I know when someone is trying to get personal info and they cannot have mine.

Same here

Adventurer

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core

You know it's funny...but when I was younger that was what I sought out...maybe not the way some people define adventure...mountain climbing etc but I did have some adventure. I needed to remember that...thanks for this websiste cassidy...maybe its just coincidence but still I needed the reminder.

Performer

As a Performer, people are stimulated by your talkative, friendly, entertaining manner and love your generous, comical, and uninhibited way. With your outgoing, impulsive, and positive nature, you can't help but be uplifting to those around you because you are constantly showing them that loving life is productive and necessary. You are always attracted to new ideas, fashions and trends, and fascinated by the possibilities that each represent. You probably listen to your senses before making decisions, but because you are generally eager to experience all that life has to offer, you should pay even closer attention. You may have a tendency to be overly self-indulgent and this could be harmful to you and the people you love. Remember that your charming social gifts can help you go far.

im a provider as well. i guess as a firefighter i would be a provider, giving aid, and such as needed. my test in NORFOLK is next week heres hoping.

i agree about the personal information thing but really there wasnt anything useful there to give, as far as email goes, well ill just delete it.

I WOULD HAVE NEVER PICKED THIS:

Amy, your destiny is to be a Leader

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As a Leader, you are an imaginative problem-solver who values useful ideas that work efficiently toward well-defined goals. You possess strong planning skills, are particularly adept at recognizing possible problems, and can deftly create contingency plans to manage the situation. You are a thoughtful person and trust your gut feeling about things. Even though you tend to be reserved, you have a strong will, are decisive, and uncomfortable when things are unsettled. You exude a quiet strength, and when others want something done right, you are often the one that they turn to. It is important to remember that if you want to continue to have this effect on people you should watch out for your tendency to be overly logical at times and to ignore the human beings around you. While you would never try to call attention to yourself, others admire your thoughtful decision-making skills and your sense of duty.