Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy-Trek-Kitten

Kitten's personal Log

Spreadsheets? Oh I love doing them!!! <_< :angry: Enjoy the rest of your day... or....whatever... :angry:

Spreadsheets? Oh I love doing them!!!  :hug:  :angry: Enjoy the rest of your day... or....whatever...  :o

319600[/snapback]

:hmmm: Responce 2 Quote <_<

Ha ha they are easy. Thanks I pritty much did.

:angry: Responce 2 Quote :clap:

I think I have got a new catch phrase.

Humina humina humina!

Ha ha. My day was ok I woke up a hour late to talk to my Boy Friend. Cause my clock never woke me up from my nap. And now I am talking to him. He he. WEEEEEE

:angry: Response :hmmm:

Yes I always injoy talking to my boyfriend. I love him so much. :o

<_< 4/19/05 :angry:

My day has been ok. I had to walk to school today and I dont' feel so good. They said they where going to play this song I love on the radio but in the 20 min it took me to get to the school all they did was talk. GRRRRR. And that song was kick A~~ :clap: .

*Sings* Open up my erge eye cause I am mister bright side.

:eek: New! :P

Lines of the day. Just random lines cause I ran out of space on my signature.

:eek: Lines of the day :eek:

Nu, nu, nu, nu BATMAN! BATMAN!

If you stop the crime in the time that is takes you will stop only yourself.

All Hell can't stop us now!

Rage Agenst the Machine

:yahoo: Today's Update :nono:

I went home early. Yay. I am almost done with my panting. And my art teacher gave me a Batman pin. It is kinda old. That is why I love it so much! He he.

:yahoo: Lines of the day :nono:

(Well I came up with half of this the other came from DS9)

Fortune favors the bold not the stupid.

My explaintion: Being bold is doing doing something brave. Being stupid not bold is like going into a biker bar and starting a fight with the biggest guy there.

:eek: rrrrriiighhhttt...  :yahoo:

320190[/snapback]

I am so confused why are you doing that?

:nono: 4/21/2005 :eek:

I am even sicker and I want to go home. I don't know if my mom will pick me up or not. Grrrr I didn't even want to come but I had a group project due and my group are aXXes and they don't even desive to have me in there group.

4/25/05

STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF!!!!!!!!!!

SO MUCH DRAMA!!!!

First of all I am being kicked out when I turn 18 in 4 months. I am not sure if i will stay where I am and get a apartment or move back in with my bio mom in New York. ( If she says yes). I will most likly move there to be with my boyfriend. And I will have 4 more months to get ready for him to come back from boot camp and job training in the national gard. I think it is going to work out. Althought it should be my choice.

Well ok that may not be so bad but I am going though a few other things I don't want to talk about. It is kina messed up that I am trying and apparently it don't matter. Well g2g have some thinking to do.

It is so cool to know there are people like me who like the same things. As for me, I don't have a boyfriend you are very lucky. Being alone all the time sucks.

Check my log sometimes!

It is so cool to know there are people like me who like the same things. As for me, I don't have a boyfriend you are very lucky. Being alone all the time sucks.

Check my log sometimes!

323359[/snapback]

:blink: In Responce to Quote Above :waaaa:

Yeah we have in so many ways different yet exactly the same. Well mine is on the internet so i never get to see him and now in a few days he is leaveing for boot camp cause he has to join the national gaurd. grrrr so now we can't talk everynight. but after like 10 weeks I will be able to call and talk to him. YAY! he he.

I will check it out some time.

Happy Birthday Kitten.

345109[/snapback]

Thank you. :bow:

I got parshaly fried my mom. Isn't that wonderful and bescialy i stlil have to do the work i just don't get payed. HA HA! :laugh:

:laugh: 8/3/05 :bow:

Hi all. Finaly and geting some time off or work sorta ha ha. I was babysiting saturday some one 3 years younger then me and he punchs me in the gut for no reason. man was i angry actualy still am.

I can't wait for the new episode of the surreal life. Yeah Bronson Pinchot fan he he.

:lol2: 8-24-2005 :lol2:

Hi everyone. I know I have been MIA for quite a long time. Recently thought I was house siting. And where I was didn't have internet after like the 3rd or 4th day when we had a thunder storm and blow it out. B) How is everyone doing? I am ok. Been cleaning. You would be surprized the stuff you find when you do that. Good and bad. Tomarow I am going over to a friends house and am going to learn how to sew on a sewing machine. Since I sorta know how to do it by hand. Reality TV has finaly got me too. Been watching the Surreal Life 5. For one reason Bronson Pinchot got me hooked on it! Since the other cast members are ok but I wouldn't be like "OH I HAVE TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE AND LOOK AT THE OUTTAKES!!!" Yes it scares me too. LOL.

9/10/2005

Since it turned September I have been totaly lost in what the date is. And because of that i missed some cool things on the tv. :( Been house siting agien which is cool. And I finaly didn't (lets just call it being extramly bad and they words starts with a S [ I may have turned 18 but well I dont' know the monitors would like me using the word.]) At a Mortal Kombat game. And I actualy beat the demo which only had like 4 stages. But still it made me happy. And then earlier today i was watching this thing on Tv about the most fuglest rock stars (hay that is what the show was actualy called!) And whoever made this list only got none right cause Marlin Manson is not fugly he is beyond that! There is not even a word to discribe him. Which is probly how he likes it. And then they had Billy Joel which didn't make no sence I am he probly isn't they best looking man but he is ok. I really dont' even know why I am talking about this. Just making convorsation i guess. Althought I seem to be all alone on this tread since no one answers any more. Yes better try and get to sleep it is 1:30 am which is kinda early for me but still. Need to sleep he he.

9/15/2005

Hi how is everyone? I am ok. I tried to cook teraki chicken for the first time and OMG! I DID IT!!! AND IT WAS GOOD YAY!! I have also been updating my site a lot. Not messageboard but site. why specify no one goes to either LOL!!!!!!!

:blowup: 12/4/06 :blowup:

"They didn't want me to come but I came anyway!"-Riker

I am a more then a little since this is a more child friendly site we shall call the world "greatly angry and wanting to say bad things but won't". I play a computer rpg game. And you can bring well kinda like a away team. And no one would add me cause I was a warrior. But since this is like half way thought the game I got really tweeked cause most of these people probly haven't betten the game and I have and in fast pritty darn fast. Yeah some people been playing over a year still haven't betten it me 1 and a half months. So that tweeked me. And going to work with less then 6 hours or even less then that sleep will not be fun. Yay not sleeping. They just had to put me in the morning shift. But it is cool since I am sick of closing cause aperntly I am lazy cause I am cleaning and helping customers while the other person talks on the phone. Ok... yeah... I am just waiting for wonton soup to arrive... hopefuly... knowing how today has been we will but in hopefully collum. On a good night thought at lest one person as of yet hasn't tried to cheat me. I ordered lots of wrestling videos and they should be arriving in the next week or so. Althought once they don't have but they are replacing it with a equaly as cool vintage wrestling one. Well night.

I agree with Kor and Odo! It's nice to see you posting again! And I understand just looking, because I do that a fair amount myself.

Anyway, keep posting and good to hear from you!

iTS ABOUT TIME CTC

Good to see you back.

you missed

:blush 2: :clap: Arrr I feel loved *hugs* Um odo? Odo? Um I think I might have huged to hard... :clap:

I agree with Kor and Odo! It's nice to see you posting again! And I understand just looking, because I do that a fair amount myself.

Anyway, keep posting and good to hear from you!

Thank you and Happy 3 years of being here!

I do have a tendency to space off. And now that I am engaged (no i don't know when ask him mother... :clap: ) In a long distance relationship I like to spend all my non working time with him. And he is coming here to see me agien in Febuary. :yucky: