Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy-Trek-Kitten

Kitten's personal Log

:)  :blush: I'm so sorry!  :)

313080[/snapback]

Thanks for the hug.

*hugs back*

I don't really know anyone here like one person from the other board i am on. So thanks for being friendly. It helps.

i luv cats. my cat died two months ago. im sorry.... :blush:

-----------

catwoman? kewl. did you like the movie? sorry im asking so many q's.....just real hyper. if you want to see more crazyness, go to my blog!!!

:) :) :hug: :P :)

-=--

in the pic i have, her name is kitten, but she's not very nice. i bet you're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much nicer than her!!!!

oh yeah. sorry for spreading the crazyness. i should be quarantined.

:hug:

post-1803-1112035853.jpg

i luv cats. my cat died two months ago. im sorry.... :blush:

-----------

catwoman? kewl. did you like the movie? sorry im asking so many q's.....just real hyper. if you want to see more crazyness, go to my blog!!!

:)  :)   :hug:  :)  :)

-=--

in the pic i have, her name is kitten, but she's not very nice. i bet you're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much nicer than her!!!!

oh yeah. sorry for spreading the crazyness. i should be quarantined.

:hug:

313111[/snapback]

It is ok. I am sorry to hear that. He was the kind of cat even cat hater's couldn't help but love.

____

It was ok but i had a problem that the major enimy was make up. Ok makeup is evil but come one come up with a better villain. I loved batman returns thought. I can see you like harry quin. I love the joker. He rocks. It is ok I usaly am hyper. So I love it.

_____

His name was rocky. I love crzy randomness it is part of who I am. So when I really am upset people can usaly tell cause i am never like the way i am right now. I want to be quarantined with data. :P

3-29-2005

I am doing a lot better then I have been for the past few days. I actualy feel good. The pain is still there but it is less.

I am working agien on my painting. It is of Scoprion and Sub-zero. It is going slow but looking great.

I think I might miss this years Star Trek convention cause I may still be on my trip to florida at the time. I want to hug brent :P .

I am in school and show be doing my signement. He he. I have a 91 yay!!!!!

:kowabunga: :spidy: :( :nono: :(

3-30-2005

I am sick today. I couldn't get to sleep till like 4 am in the morning and i was coffing all night. On the good side I am finaly trying to get more active in my brent obsessed group I am in. Finaly people who are as nuts about that man then I am! May be a bit more but hay I ain't complaining.

I have to do like 7 chapters review on a book I never read. But I shouldn't complain I finaly got 2 people in my got forsaken english class to let me be in there group cuase no one did. And if it wan't a HUGE assignment i wouldn't want to be cause I don't like anyone there for the most part. The messed up part is that we are doing a english assignment and both of my parteners keep talking in spanish and I am thinking "What in the heck now am i sapost to help when I can't even understand what they are saying!!!!!" But I hate my school cause most people really suck. I mean I hate school and i wanted to be a teacher that has to tell someone how bad it is. But hay I mostly think about brent and stuff and draw so it goes a lot faster.

My other cat is now crying and moewing to go out and look for my other cat Rocky. It starts to make me sad all over.

3-31-05

My computer didn't work last night. So I was up till 1 am tring to fix it. Then my dad comes next to me and won't stop smoking and I can't breath cause I have a chest cold.

And then at this other message board they are treating the members like crap. They hate me cause OMG! I ACTUALY AM ON TOPIC!!!!! Aperently you can't say that on a who is the best charator poll that Data is. Frigging Data haters!!!!!! Hence why I have become more active here. It is extramly hard to get on my bad side. Mostly people do that by bashing me for no reason the other is when admin delete good on topic topics, but keep a flam war that is 40 pages. But I am here now. :) And so far here I feel welcomed. :)

I really hate school and I hate the people in it. I mean I meet a lot of nice people online. Why can't they been in my school instead of these people. I mean you want to serioulsy know why school violence happens go to my school.

Kitten we do not bash here. We may disagree but this is a friendly place

We Look out for each other. :)

My fav saying for this site is.

We are all friends. Some of us just have not met yet

3-31-05

But I am here now. :P  And so far here I feel welcomed.  :)

314118[/snapback]

Crazy-Trek-Kitten you will always feel welcomed here :) we respect each other and our mods *winks* will always be there to help. I simply love this site and everything. Thanks to VBG to making this happen :hug: :VBGal2: :)

3-31-05

But I am here now.   And so far here I feel welcomed. 

314118[/snapback]

Crazy-Trek-Kitten you will always feel welcomed here :P we respect each other and our mods *winks* will always be there to help. I simply love this site and everything. Thanks to VBG to making this happen :lol: :VBGal2: :P

314165[/snapback]

That is good to hear. Thank you. Thanks for the flowers. *thinks of Odo* MMMM

Dont worry Kitten, we're all nice here!

314179[/snapback]

:P Wow

yea everyone's like my sig's kitten  :wow:  :P  :P  :o

314198[/snapback]

I love your icon more.

4-1-2005

I am ok. I am really sleepy and one of my friends is being annoying. Cause he is all mad cause I have a boyfriend. He likes me. So he is really geting on my nerves. On the good side it is the week end I am finaly going to get to chat with my brent spiner obsession group. He he. It is a beatiful thing. I have so much stuff due in school it isn't even funny. I am going to try to look thought my tapes and find the DS9 episode where Odo trashes his room. That episode is to tight. But I am doing pritty good how are you all doin'? :P

i had a boring day. got to sleep at 2:30 am, and i had to get up at 7:45. then i had to babysit Lian, and i practically fell asleep on the job. Roy woulda killed me if i had, and he found out. good thing he didn't. :P

:P

Hey, good to see you remembered you user name here! Sorry I didn't stop in to say hi sooner, but I'm always bouncing back and forth between here an st.com and logging off to play games, then logging back on... then working. I'm a work now. We finally got internet! :wow:

So how've you been?

I'm a little tired from staying up later than I should the last few days but other than that I'm great.  :wow:

314599[/snapback]

I know how that is.

Hey, good to see you remembered you user name here! Sorry I didn't stop in to say hi sooner, but I'm always bouncing back and forth between here an st.com and logging off to play games, then logging back on... then working. I'm a work now. We finally got internet!  :wow:

So how've you been?

314880[/snapback]

I have been ok. How have you been? My schools pc's are on crack!

i had a boring day. got to sleep at 2:30 am, and i had to get up at 7:45. then i had to babysit Lian, and i practically fell asleep on the job. Roy woulda killed me if i had, and he found out. good thing he didn't. 

Damn overachivers with your working he he.

4-2-2005

My computer crashed but i fixed it.

I went to the comic shop and got some comics. Here is the one's I got today:

Countdown to Infinite Crisis

Catwoman

Hints and Allegations ( No laughing Matter Part 2 of 3)

#64, January, 1999

Catwoman

Scavenger Hunt

#83, August, 2000

Catwoman

The End.. .. Of The Charade!

Fear is Here to stay

#93,June , 2001

Catwoman, The End Of

#94,July , 2001

(The last issue)

[Note: ChiFire you would like this one it has Harly in it. Ok I am not sure how much since I haven't read it yet but she is on the cover

Note 2: ChirFire you ever read hush where she sings: I lost my rise crispys!!!! ]

Hey, good to see you remembered you user name here! Sorry I didn't stop in to say hi sooner, but I'm always bouncing back and forth between here an st.com and logging off to play games, then logging back on... then working. I'm a work now. We finally got internet!  :wow:

So how've you been?

314880[/snapback]

315125[/snapback]

I've been tired. I worked 14 hours last night, slept 5 hours, and no I'm a little over 2 hours into another 14 hour shift. And I have another one coming up tomorrow! :wow:

Energy drinks and Mountain Dew. That's what I'm running on.

So how've you been?

314880[/snapback]

315125[/snapback]

I've been tired. I worked 14 hours last night, slept 5 hours, and no I'm a little over 2 hours into another 14 hour shift. And I have another one coming up tomorrow! :wow:

Energy drinks and Mountain Dew. That's what I'm running on.

315153[/snapback]

Arrr *hugs* :o at lest you can go online. :laugh:

no, i don't read catwoman all that often, but she does appear in the Harley an Ivy series once ina while. also, in this batman set i got, she was in a couple episodes.

4-3-2005

I am ok. I joined two new Brent loving groups. One I don't think I will go back to. The other I was chating on last night. I really liked it. Yahoo keeped on freezing but it was fun. I coudln't get to sleep till 3 am. But I did find my video of brent i was looking for. My friend came back from his trip. So I finaly am able to tlak to him cause he lives on the side of the world. Now I am eating spagettie. :-D

no, i don't read catwoman all that often, but she does appear in the Harley an Ivy series once ina while. also, in this batman set i got, she was in a couple episodes.

315197[/snapback]

I know about all of that. Usaly i don't eather cause I am a x-men comic collector but i have a fasinations with her and batman relationship cause it is kinda intwind with my and my bfs

you have to read hush series thougth it is so good!

i don't follow the batman/catwoman relationship that much, but i more into the nightwing/starfire one. that's another story. catwoman interests me though. i liked Michelle Pfiefer as catwoman better than halle berry. not that halle berry is a bad actress, i just liked the batman returns catwoman better than the Catwoman catwoman, if that makes any sense.

4-3-2005

I am ok.  I joined two new Brent loving groups.  One I don't think I will go back to.  The other I was chating on last night.  I really liked it.  Yahoo keeped on freezing but it was fun.  I coudln't get to sleep till 3 am.  But I did find my video of brent i was looking for.  My friend came back from his trip.  So I finaly am able to tlak to him cause he lives on the side of the world. Now I am eating spagettie. :-D

315201[/snapback]

That is the problem with Yahoo sometimes. A message board(not Trek related, though I think we had one or two threads dedicated to it) I used to go to used to have Yahoo conference chats. And it would freeze up sometimes, in some cases the people would have to completely shut down their computers before it would unfreeze.

I guess it is just a problem with Yahoo.. and not the computers since it occured with quite a few people. It has happened with my computer, Data's(meaning my friend, who is a member here) as well as three or four of the people from that other board.