Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy-Trek-Kitten

Kitten's personal Log

i don't follow the batman/catwoman relationship that much, but i more into the nightwing/starfire one. that's another story. catwoman interests me though. i liked Michelle Pfiefer as catwoman better than halle berry. not that halle berry is a bad actress, i just liked the batman returns catwoman better than the Catwoman catwoman, if that makes any sense.

315216[/snapback]

It makes total sence to me and i totaly agree!!! 100% escept for nightwing and starfire relationship being more interesting he he. Besides them being on TT I wouldnt' know.

4-3-2005

I am ok.  I joined two new Brent loving groups.  One I don't think I will go back to.  The other I was chating on last night.  I really liked it.  Yahoo keeped on freezing but it was fun.  I coudln't get to sleep till 3 am.  But I did find my video of brent i was looking for.  My friend came back from his trip.  So I finaly am able to tlak to him cause he lives on the side of the world. Now I am eating spagettie. :-D

315201[/snapback]

That is the problem with Yahoo sometimes. A message board(not Trek related, though I think we had one or two threads dedicated to it) I used to go to used to have Yahoo conference chats. And it would freeze up sometimes, in some cases the people would have to completely shut down their computers before it would unfreeze.

I guess it is just a problem with Yahoo.. and not the computers since it occured with quite a few people. It has happened with my computer, Data's(meaning my friend, who is a member here) as well as three or four of the people from that other board.

315232[/snapback]

Yeah i have to restart my pc but i am noting to chat using yahoo cause i got my friends im now for aol. Yay.

4-6-2005

I have 3 papers that I have to do in less then 4 hours. But I will get it done. Cause I have and done it before. The joy of being so far ahead in art that you can take a day off to work on your work that you should have worked on a while ago is a beutiful thing. :biggrin:

i looked at a catwoman comic book the other day. it looked interesting :flowers: i liked it.

BTW, i assume you ARE NOT a fan or a follower or whatever you wanna call it, of the Huntress/Bats pairing :inlove:

i looked at a catwoman comic book the other day. it looked interesting :dude:  i liked it.

BTW, i assume you ARE NOT a fan or a follower or whatever you wanna call it, of the Huntress/Bats pairing :P

317094[/snapback]

KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry random trek erge to yell that.

Um not for a few reasons. One BATMAN IS MINE NO HERS GRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRR

(yes here is the part where everyone thinks i am insane :lol: )

Two i have heared on at lest one time line Huntress is Batman's and Catwomans kid. Dont' ask i can't explain.

but I am a fan of the joker/harly quin relationship. :lol:

But I love magneto from x-men.

317094[/snapback]

Two i have heared on at lest one time line Huntress is Batman's and Catwomans kid. Dont' ask i can't explain

317341[/snapback]

Before they merged into 1 Earth, there was Earth 1 and Earth 2. On Earth 1, there were the Golden Age heros, aka The Justice Society and the Batman and Superman from the 1940s. On Earth 2 there were the present day heros, aka The Justice League. On Earth 1, Bruce Wayne and Selena Kyle had married and retired and had a daughter. This was The Huntress. However, when the 2 Earths merged, the Huntress character remained but with a different identity. A similar thing happened with Power Girl. She was the daughter of Superman on Earth 1 but got radically changed when the 2 Earths merged.

Okay, so i got the batman movie, mystery of the batwoman, and on the special features is something that you would probably like. It was an animated short entitled, "Chase Me". It has no dialogue, just music in the backround to project the feeling of the certain scene. It's about Bruce Wayne at a party, where he spots Catwoman stealing something, and then chases her (as Batman, of course). He chases her through buildings, cars, and a zoo. Finally, he corners her, and there's a hot scene :dude: (not really, just some kissing, but you'd like it). And then at the end he gets the stolen stuff back when the cops come to take Catwoman to prison :lol: . Oh well, i loved it. The music was great, and the animation was even better.

317094[/snapback]

Two i have heared on at lest one time line Huntress is Batman's and Catwomans kid. Dont' ask i can't explain

317341[/snapback]

Before they merged into 1 Earth, there was Earth 1 and Earth 2. On Earth 1, there were the Golden Age heros, aka The Justice Society and the Batman and Superman from the 1940s. On Earth 2 there were the present day heros, aka The Justice League. On Earth 1, Bruce Wayne and Selena Kyle had married and retired and had a daughter. This was The Huntress. However, when the 2 Earths merged, the Huntress character remained but with a different identity. A similar thing happened with Power Girl. She was the daughter of Superman on Earth 1 but got radically changed when the 2 Earths merged.

317350[/snapback]

oh, i remember that. Earth 1 has the JSA, and earth 2 has the JLA. that's why the first Flash is still Flash in the JSA........okay, it makes sense now.

BATMAN!!!! hehe.....

but you can't forget ROBIN!! hehe..... (Grayson, not the putz or the kid or the girl).

i found this pic that you wouldn't like, but for some reason i couldn't attach it or post it or whatever. it's from the batman episode 'You scratch my back'. it has um....well, let's just say that it's Nightwing and Catwoman, and Starfire would not be happy.

hello Hope that the computer and you are better.

I love brent Spiner he is soo lovely to meet

sorry about the cat. my cat is not very well at the min

317343[/snapback]

Tell him detials about your meeting.

It is Ok i will pray for the kitty.

317094[/snapback]

317341[/snapback]

317350[/snapback]

MMMM *thinks about batman and catwoman... drowls like homer for 5 minutes* ... uh what was I doing agien? *looks at screen* MMMM batman and catwoman... *drowls like homer*

317094[/snapback]

317341[/snapback]

317350[/snapback]

oh, i remember that. Earth 1 has the JSA, and earth 2 has the JLA. that's why the first Flash is still Flash in the JSA........okay, it makes sense now.

317530[/snapback]

BATMAN!!!! hehe.....

but you can't forget ROBIN!! hehe..... (Grayson, not the putz or the kid or the girl).

317765[/snapback]

NO Bad Robin! HISSS *claws robin grrr got out so me and batman and do things evil things.. MOO-HA-HA-HA!

i found this pic that you wouldn't like, but for some reason i couldn't attach it or post it or whatever. it's from the batman episode 'You scratch my back'. it has um....well, let's just say that it's Nightwing and Catwoman, and Starfire would not be happy.

317863[/snapback]

I would like to see it anyway. He he

Hay you read the hush series? it has my favorite harlly quinn quote. Basicly it go likes this

*sings*

I LOST MY RICE CRISTPYS BOO HOO BOO HOO

:wow: 4/14/05 :wow:

My day has started off crappy. My mom went nuts for no reason and almost distroded my box of stuff that basicaly if it is ruined i can't fix my computer. which crashes a lot. And the stuff I either couldn't replace of would costs hundreds to. Sometime I can't wait till I move out. You know parents usaly don't want to let there kids leave well she is making me more and more want to get the heck out of there. And then she is like what the heck have you been doing so great that has warent for you not cleaning. Um... the fact I almost got staight A's and got a B in a class that I usaly got a D in when trying cause I had this teacher 2 years in a row. One for US History then Us Goverment. Sometimes she pisses me off so.

I couldn't wait to leave school. I do like college now, but I do wish I could go back, I miss my friends and my ....well, most of... teachers. We had good laughs. Please make the most of it- I don't see many of my friends anymore that might happen to you.

I wasn't done writing my thing it is just the pc i am on freeze he he.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!... WHAT FRIENDS I DONT' HAVE ANY IN SCHOOL!!!!

It is they either leave me alone of make fun of me. What is there to remember.

Added4/14/05Added

Now I am at school. Oh joy. Well at lest I am geting my cable back. We got cable internet and the guy pulled out my tv line to conect the internet. Grrr WTF! So I missed Dragon Ball Gt the only show that i watch every day. Witch if you miss one episode you kinda don't know what is going on.

:spidy: Added :spidy:

My back hurts a bit. but over all I am ok. I am sorta can't wait for art. I am making progress on my painting. Althought they play rap in mexican. I am not a prejudice person but that stuff gives a headack and all of it is the same! Now 2 days ago they where play they where playing normal hispanic music and it was ok. I have no complents and in a way kinda liked it. wouldn't listen to it if i didn't have to.

It pisses me off that just cause I am white and I don't like something people just assume your prejudice.

I feel better now after my ranting.

:spidy: Update :spidy:

Well me and my mom made up when I got home. So everythign is cool. I had a good day at school. OH NO HELL FROOZE OVER! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

ha ha ha :blink:

Yeah Hell frooze over cause now I am turning down men left and right. That or they finaly got there vision checked cause i am gorgous. yeah they got there heads out of there ( word i can't say starts with a A he he).

You realize of course that after that statement, we WILL require a pic to be posted....lol

:nuke: 4/15/2005 :nuke:

My day started off bad and got worst from there. school sucks so much. And is the reason that I am in a bad mood. It rips a hole int you and when some of it heals you just got bad the next day and they make it bigger. WTH!

But besides that I am good. And hungy. I took my nap and now i am siting back and listening to some Elton John. Wiating for my boyfriend to come one the im. My painting is coming along. Which is good. One part kinda is messed up but i fixed it so it looks ok.

<_< 4/18/2005 :angry:

We had to do a spreed sheet about what we do for the day. I have come to one conclusion I speed way too much time on teh internet. I spend about 10ish hours on the internet. Well the bell just rang so I have to get back to you on everything else.