Sign in to follow this  
xenexian

Spike tv

Here's a question that I haven't been able to find an answer to yet or maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places, but now that TNN is changing to become Spike tv, what is going to happen to the TNG re-runs? Is the network still planning on running them at the usual time or are they planning on pulling the series? I'm guessing that it's going to stay but I haven't seen any mention on whether or not this going to happen. I haven't really looked into this deeply at all but if anyone here knows the answer, it would be good to know one way or the other.

Here's a question that I haven't been able to find an answer to yet or maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places, but now that TNN is changing to become Spike tv, what is going to happen to the TNG re-runs?  Is the network still planning on running them at the usual time or are they planning on pulling the series?  I'm guessing that it's going to stay but I haven't seen any mention on whether or not this going to happen.  I haven't really looked into this deeply at all but if anyone here knows the answer, it would be good to know one way or the other.

Say what!?!? Please tell me that TNN is not going Buffy on us? Well, I am a bit of a fan of that series(Get it? Spike tv? Oh, nevermind.), may it rest in peace...but please tell me they are not going to get rid of TNG!!!!

My guess would be they are going to keep it.. After all it is there third most watched show..

If you're worried that they are goin got get rid of it you can go to spiketv.com and tell them to keep it..

If they do get rid of it they will be getting some nasty letters from me.. :dude:

My guess would be they are going to keep it..  After all it is there third most watched show..

If you're worried that they are goin got get rid of it you can go to spiketv.com and tell them to keep it..

If they do get rid of it they will be getting some nasty letters from me.. :dude:

I know theyd get a letter from me

My guess would be they are going to keep it..  After all it is there third most watched show..

I know theyd get a letter from me

:dude: :devil: :dude:

I think I have heard somewhere they intend to start running DS9, if that is true it proves Spike will have Trek programming, of some sort, at least :dude:

I think I have heard somewhere they intend to start running DS9, if that is true it proves Spike will have Trek programming, of some sort, at least  :dude:

Really? That would be the greatest thing in all the world! I really want to see DS9. It doesn't come on in reruns where I live, and I've only seen a few episodes. Any idea on when they'll be getting it?

I think I have heard somewhere they intend to start running DS9, if that is true it proves Spike will have Trek programming, of some sort, at least  :dude:

Really? That would be the greatest thing in all the world! I really want to see DS9. It doesn't come on in reruns where I live, and I've only seen a few episodes. Any idea on when they'll be getting it?

No, it might have been a rumor

I don't think you need to worry for a while - I think their contract to run TNG isn't up for a little while - they paid pretty big bucks I understand and as said it is one of their top rated programs so no need worry. I heard they will be airing DS9 in 2004.

Stardate:213438.9

I dont think they will get rid of TNG like everybody else said its on of thier top rated shows besides wrestling.Also if DS9 came on that would be real cool.

From what I have seen of the programming, it looks like TNG re-runs will stay for now. Hopefully, they will be a part of spike t.v. :dude:

I think that TNG will stay, I saw a promo for Spike TV and when they were showing clips of some shows they showed the Enterprise going in to warp.

Hi! Your friendly neighborhood Time Warner Cable customer service rep here! Both the Trek and WWE programming will continue to be seen on the new SpikeTV.

Hi!  Your friendly neighborhood Time Warner Cable customer service rep here!  Both the Trek and WWE programming will continue to be seen on the new SpikeTV.

WOO HOO!!!!!! :waaaa:

Hi!  Your friendly neighborhood Time Warner Cable customer service rep here!  Both the Trek and WWE programming will continue to be seen on the new SpikeTV.

That's great news!

Thank you for putting our fears to rest.

That's what I had heard too.

What about DS9? Will they be playing that too?

OH! THIS IS SOOO GREAT!!!!! COOL! True my family has Satellite tv, but just knowing we wont lose Trek on that station is wonderful!!!!

Is it just me or is TNN's programming getting more and more tasteless.  At least STNG is staying and DS9 will be coming soon.

I can agree... I only watch TNG on there...arggh!And my mom watches that RealTV every once and a while(I personall can't stand shows where they show people getting injured in accidental and on purpose ways---skateboarding down a couple of flights of stairs on the rail or off of a rooftop onto a rail breaking arms and legs are not my ideas of fun, or fun to watch... guess I shall never understand this stuff)