Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Least interesting show.

Which ST series did you find least interesting?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which ST series did you find least interesting?

• Enterprise
    • Voyager
    • DS9
    • TNG
    • TOS

Please don't take this to be a 'worst' poll, as I am fairly sure that it would not have gone down too well. Instead this is a 'least interesting' poll, this could take many forms such as the show you watch the least, the show that you are least interested in watching most of the time, or the show that you feel had a lot of average stories.

None of the shows are more boring than the other. Now if it were episodes, I would pick Mindfield.

I had to vote Enterprise. It just doesn't have the spark that the others have/had.

I disagree, I think ENT has the spark that has not been seen since TNG.. Least interesting series is impossible to choose. Voyager is my least fav. series, but that doesn't just base on how interesting the eps are.

I had to vote Enterprise. It just doesn't have the spark that the others have/had.

I disagree, I think ENT has the spark that has not been seen since TNG.. Least interesting series is impossible to choose. Voyager is my least fav. series, but that doesn't just base on how interesting the eps are.

I feel the same way as you. Personally I think Enterprise is the best thing since TNG.

I didn't really think there has been one that wasn't interesting. Becasue I had to vote thoguh, I picked Tos. Its still tied for my second favorite series, but a lot of the time I didn't find it interesting.

I had to null my vote as TNG is my favorite while I like the other 4 series equally. :rolleyes:

I have the same exact opinion. I forogt I could null my vote though, lol. I would have if I had remembered though.

Okay. :rolleyes:

To each their own. :lol:

I voted DS9 because I did actually stop watching it because I got bored with all the Klingon stories - and the characters never connected with me like the ones in the other series. VOY was my fav as far as connecting with the characters and ENT is second.

Sorry VOYAGER fans. While it is true there are some great episodes, in fact tons, in the end it all did not add up, unless I take into account exclusively reading VOY novels for the rest of my life to fill in the gaps and add seasoning (interesting places and alien species, deeper explorations in to who these people inhabiting this wayward vessel are.) to the story. These are things that novels should compliment a series with, not be the meat of. I hope the same fate does not await ENT.

I chose DS9 because I watch it the least. And I watch it the least simply because it doesn't come on here. T.T It used to come on Sunday mornings at 3:00. Yeah, three in the morning. I taped them. I've watched a few, but it's hard for me to get into it. I need to see more! More reruns! But, in my opinion, Star Trek is about exploring. Was DS9 exploring? It's a wonderful place, like a city in space (oh, I can rhyme), but you just can't beat good old fashioned Trek through the Stars. That is why it's called Star Trek, you know.

I hated to do this but I voted for Voyager. IMO the first fews seasons of Voyager were bland rehashes of STNG episodes with a few passable eps sprinkled here and there. It really got better during the last few seasons but I was a little let down by it's curt ending it's like the writers were panting over the finish line. STDS9 was not unconventional and that's why I like it.

I had to choose enterprise but mostly thats because I did not like the idea of doing a prequel in the first place it was to star wars like but hey my opion might change enterprise only has had what 2 seasons all the others had at least 7 and some had movies

I dont know it just seems to me that enterprise tries to hard

It's all the pressure that's put on them because of the low ratings.

I guess I'm a bit old-fashioned, but to me, it's not Star Trek unless they're warping around the galaxy shooting

anything that moves. I never bought DS9 from the beginning for the simple reason that they're not really too

proactive in going anywhere.

In my case, I never get into Voyager.

I listened to it, but the characters never got to me and at a point, I just stop listening.

I can't vote for Enterprise since I never could watch it (damm Canadian broadcasters)

VOYAGER!!!!!HANDS DOWN

NEVER got into it, it was wrong right from the begining, everytime i try to watch it, just cause theres nothing on, and its trek, 9 times outta 10 its a very disinteresting story. tng turned out good, DS9 WAS GREAT, i love ENTERPRISE, and of course TOS, is the one, the only, the original. B)

I nulled my vote since I find all the Star Trek shows,yes including "Enterprise", to be equally as interesting and entertaining.I can't find a fault in any of them.

There are aspects of both ENT & DS9 that did or do not crab my attention. ENT just needs better writing to improve the show. The last episode for season 2 had a good concept, but there was no major plot to it. We have the Klingons that just happened to pop in and we have this new alien . . . and so on. If the episode was developed a bit better in the plot, then I think it would have been a great episode. I have probably seen a little less then half, but there are a lot of things that need to be improved.

For DS9 the principles of WHY the Federation was there was never really resolved. At the end we have no mention of Bajor becoming a member or anything. The first season talked about trying to get them ready, but we never got a conclusion.

. . . .

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com