Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Next Film Ideas

Here is another idea.

A Starfleet Captain has been court marshalled and vows to gain his revenge. He was made mad when saving some scientists he took a breath of some substance, hence he was no longer capable of being a Captain.

His revenge is to go to a pre-warp planet and give them advanced technology and begins building his own fleet. Can the Enterprise stop him?

So far, there's been 10 movies.

1-6 featured the TOS cast

#7 featured some of the TOS cast and all of the TNG cast

8-10 featured only the TNG cast along with a DS9 cameo and 2 VOY cameos

Here's what I'd like to see for #11:

One last TNG adventure

DS9/VOY combined adventures

New cast

:lol:

Captain Riker and the Titan could be included in the film as he could try to stop the Enterprise controlled by the evil Data impostor as it has impeded Klingon space, hence ambassador Worf could have joined Riker to help stop the Enterprise, this would lead to a good inter-ship battle.

Worf's not an ambassador anymore, he returned to the Enterprise. :laugh:

Pretty sure he's still an ambassador no? or did he find he wasn't cut out for that?

There was a deleted scene in Nemesis, from the wedding reception, where he says he wasn't cut out to be a diplomat.

I guess they decided that since the movie is set 4 years after DS9's finale, that we would assume that he returned to Starfleet and requested the Enterprise since there wasn't much left for him back at DS9. My only question is he wore a red uniform when security is gold? The uniform colors are departmental, not rank. Perhaps since he was the first officer of the Defiant, he retained command responsibility, thus keeping a red uniform? That's my theory anyway. :o

Does that really bug you? The colour thing? Im not too worried. I mean maybe he just likes red!

Captain Riker and the Titan could be included in the film as he could try to stop the Enterprise controlled by the evil Data impostor as it has impeded Klingon space, hence ambassador Worf could have joined Riker to help stop the Enterprise, this would lead to a good inter-ship battle.

Worf's not an ambassador anymore, he returned to the Enterprise. :o

Pretty sure he's still an ambassador no? or did he find he wasn't cut out for that?

There was a deleted scene in Nemesis, from the wedding reception, where he says he wasn't cut out to be a diplomat.

I guess they decided that since the movie is set 4 years after DS9's finale, that we would assume that he returned to Starfleet and requested the Enterprise since there wasn't much left for him back at DS9. My only question is he wore a red uniform when security is gold? The uniform colors are departmental, not rank. Perhaps since he was the first officer of the Defiant, he retained command responsibility, thus keeping a red uniform? That's my theory anyway. :laugh:

Does that really bug you? The colour thing? Im not too worried. I mean maybe he just likes red!

Yes, it does matter. I just don't understand how they goofed on his uniform. They knew enough to change it to gold when he replaced Tasha as Chief of Security, then red when he was assigned to DS9, why was it not changed back to gold when he returned to the Enterprise? It is a vallid question.

No the virus part was in reference to the way the FakeData would feel about the crew of the Enterprise, this is because FakeData was downloaded into the Enterprise mainframe and has grown to the point where the Enterprise has actually become it’s body, hence the people buzzing inside would be like a virus.

Been there. Done that. Star Trek: The Motion Picture. V'Ger's programming has evolved to the point where it has consciousness. V'Ger also attempts to do away with the "carbon based units infesting Enterprise."

No the virus part was in reference to the way the FakeData would feel about the crew of the Enterprise, this is because FakeData was downloaded into the Enterprise mainframe and has grown to the point where the Enterprise has actually become it’s body, hence the people buzzing inside would be like a virus.

Been there. Done that. Star Trek: The Motion Picture. V'Ger's programming has evolved to the point where it has consciousness. V'Ger also attempts to do away with the "carbon based units infesting Enterprise."

Well to some degree but not really.

The overall concept of this idea is that the Enterprise itself would be the nemesis that the crew have to fight, and I don't think we have seen that before.

Anyway, what do you think the plot should be in the next film? :laugh: