Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cptwright

HOOOORRRRAAAAA BABY

well at last my E.M.T. card is here, i got a 91 on my state test for it, and now i can go to my station. i go in tomorrow to find out a few things, and start my five day off, and start work at a station next tuesday. after 7 months, i thought this day would never come, years of wanting, months of waiting, and its all worth it. :P

thank you, well went in today, made a copy of my card, and got sent out for my five day break, i report to my station on tuesday. lovin life right now. :P

thanks. i cant wait, but sittin around for the last few days, and a couple more, im getting anxious, and nervous, its like startin a new job over again. but its gonna be great. thanks again.

Its not good or bad, but this is your first year. Guess who will be the on duty cook?

actually the way i understand that is, that each station each shift has their regular cook, and the cook gets out of the regular house chores and such because he is cooking, and in the kitchen a lot of the time that they are in the station. as a rookie, im gonna get all the crap work, my house chores, and any such thing. but not to say i wont ever cook. but i hope not. cooking for a bunch of guys, i dont know about that one, im not a cheap cook. i cant cook cheap for a lot of guys. the meals cost about four bucks a guy per meal, so thats like 8 bucks a day for each guy that wants to buy in. i wouldnt have a clue what to get, and cook for 4 bucks a person. i can be a very fussy eater, so the things that are cheap, and plentifull usually are things i dont like. life is gonna be hard at the station for dinners for me for a while. lol :biggrin: getting used to eathing anything. but alas time will tell.