Sign in to follow this  

Holy Friggen Cow!!  That was awesome, sea trooper, you were right about the music!  And that was a great introduction for the American Godzilla, Jira.

308033[/snapback]

Actually it was the end for Amzilla. I heard that she was shown in a scene before, terrorizing Australia.

And I've identified the song as "We're All To Blame" by Sum 41

www.gojistomp.org- the best when it comes to meeting G fans. I've been there for two years and it's just terrific.

308097[/snapback]

Yeah, that's where I got the video from. It's a great place. I sent my application for membership yesterday night. Still waiting.

I'm not much of a Godzilla fan, but I watch it now and then if I see it on tv. As for the American Godzilla movie, utter rubish. I thought it was so boring. Not to mention that the whole movie reminded me of an extended version of the scene from the one Jurassic Park movie where the T-Rex was running around LA. (That part rocked because there were a couple Japanese business men running down the street yelling "Godzilla! Godzilla!"

308110[/snapback]

Yeah, I watched the movie last night after like 2 years and the writing wasn't very well done for that movie, but Amzilla was just the best! I mean look at it, it's a real animal. The way Godzilla would really be if it was a real animal. If you look at Japzilla then it gets bombarded by hundreds of missiles and doesn't even move. How realistic is that? Amzilla is a real lizard just trying to survive.

If your as old as me ZILLA was the best monster/good monster of the 60's

He's my fav

what's your name at gojistomp sea trooper?

308169[/snapback]

You just said it :(

Though I haven't gotten my confirmation email yet...

Very.

Click For Spoiler
godzilla.JPG

(spoiler added - no page warping pics without a spoiler please, thank you.)

Edited by Alterego

Them movies from the 60's Out of Japan where great

Zilla, morthra, gammara (super turttle) they where great.

YOu were right about Zilla being shown earlier. I searched Godzilla Final Wars on google and came up with a lot of sites with information about the movie. Zilla's the first monster Godzilla kills on his around the world butt-whoopin. Zilla also destroyed Sydney more than he did NYC in Godzilla (1998)

Very.

Click For Spoiler
godzilla.JPG

(spoiler added - no page warping pics without a spoiler please, thank you.)

308189[/snapback]

::wide eyes:: Mommy, what's Godzilla doing to that building O.O

YOu were right about Zilla being shown earlier.  I searched Godzilla Final Wars on google and came up with a lot of sites with information about the movie.  Zilla's the first monster Godzilla kills on his around the world butt-whoopin.  Zilla also destroyed Sydney more than he did NYC in Godzilla (1998)

308377[/snapback]

Makes sense. Australia is just south of Japan. Now how Zilla got to Australia, I wonder. :wink2: But if that's just the first scene then I can't wait to see what the rest of the movie is like B)

Very.

Click For Spoiler
godzilla.JPG

308189[/snapback]

::wide eyes:: Mommy, what's Godzilla doing to that building O.O

308379[/snapback]

Eww, I never even pictured that! :(

Check it!

04gfwscene3t-244x161.jpg

The monster everyone loves to hate makes his first appearance early in the

film as monsters begin to ravage the globe. Zilla is shown crashing through

the streets of Sydney and causes more destruction in about a minute then it

did in New York. One of the reasons the film Godzilla (1998) failed. Later on

when East meets West Zilla is dispatched quickly with a tail whip and a blast

of fire from "The Real Godzilla" much to everyone's delight.

Edited by sea trooper

You know, I applied Sunday night and I've still not gotten accepted... Maybe I should try again. :yahoo:

Does not work for me, but you're in luck! I just happen to have rented that exact movie!

Does not work for me, but you're in luck! I just happen to have rented that exact movie!

308901[/snapback]

They play that theme throughout the movie, when Godzilla attacks and when the military moves.

I should have been sleeping an hour ago, but I'll watch it tomorrow when I get back from school. :yahoo:

The best soundtrack to get is

“Monster Mania: The Best of Godzilla 1954-1995”

It has about 21 songs on the album and it’s what it says, the best songs from the Godzilla movies from 1954 to 1995. Which means it doesn’t have the music for G2K and the movies after that, but it has the best songs from most of the movies before it. I have it, it’s really worth picking up, you’ll never need to buy another soundtrack again because this covers it all. If you request it, I’ll tell you what tracks are on the CD if you want to know. I bought it at Barnes and Noble for about $17. Godzilla soundtracks are rare and hard to find if you buy it in a store. That was the only copy there and I haven’t seen another since, so I was lucky and happened to be there on the right day. If you want to buy a Godzilla soundtrack in a store, go to Barnes and Noble, they would be the most likely to have a G soundtrack.

Sea trooper, try to login with your name and password. A couple of other people that joined recently were having the same problem only to come and find out that they were already registered and could already sign in. For some reason, the e-mail thing isn’t working right but you should still be registered, try logging in there with you name and password.

Sea trooper, try to login with your name and password.  A couple of other people that joined recently were having the same problem only to come and find out that they were already registered and could already sign in. For some reason, the e-mail thing isn’t working right but you should still be registered, try logging in there with you name and password.

308931[/snapback]

I've been doing that. It always says the same thing: You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.

And when I try to email my password it says: Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

I just rented Godzilla vs Megaguirus, Godzilla, Mothra, & King Ghidorah and Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla from Blockbuster today. :wow:

I've fallen in love with Godzilla, Mothra, & King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All Out Attack. The action was fast and hard, and the score was beutiful.

it's a fan favorite for sure. My favorite scene in Giant monsters all out attack!, a.k.a. GMK, is the hospital scene when she sees Godzilla coming and she starts to freak out and then he passes her. She then is happy until G's tail comes crashes down her and destroying the hospital. Favorite scene!!!

the dog that the teens are trying is one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen, glad it lived :P

well, I love animals, I'm a big animal person so I would naturally like them on screen as well. :P

I guess we feel that people can protect themselves better than animals can, so we feel more when an animal is hurt. Sometimes makes you want to help it but can't. Didn't feels sorry when those teens died since they were punks anyway B)

Still waiting for Fianl Wars. My friends went to Japan recently and it wasn't out yet. Doesn't mean they couldn't get me a bootleg...