Sign in to follow this  

now that's a harder question to answer. It definitely has the elements of the Showa series. It's better than some Showa movies, but I feel some of the Showa movies can't be beat. It's a personal opinion answer. All I can say is that I do recommend this film to all fans. Get this on Tuesday for sure!! It has a lot of action, enough to be two seperate movies and still awesome

I rented it and I'm going to watch it tomorrow. I can't wait. I loved the Zilla fight scene, and if the entire film is like that or better then this might just become my favorite of the movies.

That was a great movie! I'm glad that they finally discovered computer graphics, because the things they did with Rodan were spectacular! Plus I loved Dark Gigan, he was just too cool.

Great movie, not the best of them, b ut great. It had the right mix of humour and darkness, however, the human/Xilian scenes went on a bit long I think. At 125 minutes, it was long enough to fit everything in, but not be too long.

I loved the opening title sequence. It was very dark and ominous starting with an atomic blast then showing various scenes from nearly all the Godzilla movies.

Well-

I just bought Godzilla: Final Wars.

I have to say that I really enjoyed it. The Matrix references were amusing and clash between Godzilla and "Zilla" was laugh-out-loud-hysterical. I always hated the American Godzilla(1997) film and was glad to see it essentially flattened for good. I also thought that the Amercian ship Captain looked an aweful lot like Captain Avatar from the 90's anime Starblazers.

Did anyone else laugh as much as me at the scene with the pimp and the cop in New York? I guess that's how the Japanese see us...? :)

Pretty Awsome Flick, I liked the whole rock music to it, and the matrix stuff was kool, I will buy this one

This is probably my favorite scene from the movie Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All Out Attack!

they also had

commercial. I haven't seen it in a long time, so I thought I'd show you guys. It takes a man to be a dad :laugh: Edited by Gamera

I need some help from all of you Godzilla fans. My nephew's birthday is coming up. He's going to be 9 years old. He's a big fan of Godzilla. What would be a cool Godzilla gift I could get him?

Search ebay for some Godzilla action figures. I have a Mechagodzilla toy, and I think he would absolutely enjoy something like that. Or if you want, I could just give you my Mechagodzilla one for 5 bucks. I know it's not Godzilla, but he could get a kick outta it.

Edited by MrPsychic