Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KmelK517

Trek Dreams

Greetings to my brothers and sisters of the Empire.

I had this cool dream last night, I drempt about Dr. McCoy and Captain Kirk, strange you may ask but it was a really nice dream. I do miss the Doc. I miss watching Star Trek the original series. I should just buy the DVDs...my birthday is coming up....why not?

I also had this other dream that incooperated the folks from M*A*S*H too.... hum what did I eat for dinner? oh yeah.....fish with lemon pepper, cheese covered steak fries.....some corn and chocolate fudge ice cream when I got home from work.. Have any of you had some twisted dreams when you ate pizza? Let me know will ya?

KMelK517 House of Kang

Dreams incorporate what our subconscious deals with. A lot of times, it's a way for the subconscious to work things out, that's why there's a business of dream analysis. I've had Star Trek dreams without eating weird food, so it's nothing to worry about.

Strange dreams can happen.. sometimes it depends on how close after a person eats did they fall asleep, and whether or not the food was overly spicy or heavy or whatever.

Hi and welcome to the boards :P

I had a dream where Worf, Troi, Geordi and I beamed down onto a planet to rescue hostages the Romulans were holding. The planet looked exactly like my old house's deck and yard. So we got into a phaser fight with the Romulans, and my phaser ran out. I had a can of bug spray, and I lit a stick on fire and created a flamethrower that way. Only problem was, I accidentally hit the hostages, so when it was done, I ran past Worf and got wet blankets to throw on him. After that, we all beamed back to the runabout, and engaged the Romulan ship attacking the Enterprise-D which looked alot like when Picard, LaForge, Troi, and Data were stuck in time. I transfered all power from the phasers to the torpedo launchers to increase the torpedo fire rate and helped the Enterprise destroy the Warbird. And then I woke up. Exciting, huh?

Welcome to Startrekfans.net!!!! B)

Hope you enjoy it here ......see you out there :P