Sign in to follow this  
gul_nodrog

Resident Evil 4

Has anyone else here played the new Resident Evil 4 game for Gamecube? It's not so "new" anymore, having come out on January 12, but it has taken me this long to stop playing it for a few minutes in order to visit this message board!

We have played through the game about 4 times each now, and we are still not tired of it. The graphics are incredible, the story and cutscenes are just one long interactive movie.

What an awesome game! Anyone else think so?

yes! I really do consider this the best in the series so far, even surpasing RE2! I just bought this game on Thursday and haven't finished it yet but I really do think this game is really amazing.

The new camera angle really does make the game feel more realistic. I also like Leon's new voice. Beautiful graphics with a fantastic storyline. I've also noticed how this game is more challenging than the previous games in the series. I have beaten/have every RE game and this has proven to be the most challenging.

How far am I? I'm at the part where you play as Ashley and you have to do the puzzle to unlock the door in the room full of knight armor. It's cool to see cameos by other famous RE characters. Won't say who, but so far I've met one and I read that there is another. Love this.

Oh, RE4 is definitely better than all of the others! And I can't believe that I'm saying that because I never thought they could top RE2. We wore that game out and still play it every once in a while!

I'm on my third time through on RE4. The first time we played it, it took 24 HOURS OF PLAYING TIME. What a game!

I like the "laser" aim thing ... I didn't at first, but I really like it now.

I beat the game a couple of days ago. Awesome game, I like the jet ski ending. All the mini games that you unlock when you win are cool, I already unlocked everyone in the Mercenaries game.

What did you think about that Krauser guy? He was cracking me up during Leon's final fight with him. The way he kept laughing and making all those smart comments every time Leon shot him or hurt him ... we laughed the whole time (in between cussing because we kept dying!).

"Run, Leon, run!"

"I see your every move!"

"Now, that's what I'm talkin' about!"

"Now you're talkin'!"

And the Los Illuminados must have some kind of secretary ... I loved how things would happen and then in the next room you'd run into a memo just laying around describing what you'd done just a second ago. That secretary was right on it, wasn't she?