Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What are you wearing right now?

My school's competition shirt. This year mine has "Event Staff" on the back instead of the names of all of us competitors. And that is because I got to work at the competition the second day. Blue sweatpants, green socks. Also wearing my blue clog style slippers, and my blue gauntlet on my bad arm since it is quite chilly even in the house with the heater on.

Ok, I'll start with the silver jewellery I wear everyday (apart from when I work)

These rings:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
rings7ur.jpg

This watch:

ring4ba.jpg

A red Nike huddy, a pair of jeans, soft cotton socks [to protect my stupid rash], and a brown bobble in my ponytail. Not forgeting undies!

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

a t-shirt with all the characters from Family Guy on it and gray boxer briefs. I'm not cold for two reasons. The first is that I have free heating, and it's steam heating. The second is that I'm so used to the cold, I don't wear a coat when it's 20 degrees out.

What I wear every day...

One of my 8 blue T-shirts

One of my 8 blue jeans

My green vest

And my watch that has a flashlight built in.

Manchester United t-shirt, white sweat pants, and white socks....

gimme gimme

glory glory man united!!!!!!

i am wearing stripy socks, blue singlet top, three quater pants red shoes and brand new fake nails

Black socks, black sweatpants and my black turtleneck sweater. Though I am going to change clothes soon, since that was what I wore yesterday and I had fallen asleep in it....so I guess that also counts as being my pajamas LOL. And I just woke up not too long ago.

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Soft cotton blue socks,

Black bootleg trousers,

A rainbow coloured fabric belt,

My Somerfield fleece,

My Somerfield polo-necked T-shirt,

My silver necklace with a diamond.

A brown bobble and hair clips.

post81210996264100ju.jpg

(I've been to work today)

Hopefully work went well for you Cara. Since I just woke up, I'm wearing the same clothes as I did last night.

ewww :blink:

What, do you expect me to change clothes in the middle of the night or when I just wake up? I'm lucky if I don't crash into the wall when I first wake up :blink:

don't you waer PJs to bed? or boxer shorts?

wear

I wear PJs but since I've had impetigo I've worn a nightie:

My mum bought me a silk nightie for christmas two years ago. I was so excited to wear it I went to bed early. I wasn't used to nighties and as I rolled over I pulled the nightie down and tore a huge hole in the back! The lace seam was around my shoulders whilst the rest of the fabric was around my ankles! :blink:

I am wearing a black sweatshirt, black tank top, dark blue sweatpants, my dark blue slippers.

Also wearing a purple headband, and my silver necklace with a sapphire pendant on it(but the necklace I wear everday, so it is nothing really new. I have worn it since about September '04).

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Ok, I'll start with the silver jewellery I wear everyday (apart from when I work)

These rings:

rings7ur.jpg

This watch:

ring4ba.jpg

A red Nike huddy, a pair of jeans, soft cotton socks [to protect my stupid rash], and a brown bobble in my ponytail. Not forgeting undies!

I knew I was forgetting something....

I'm wearing a towel, I just hopped out of the shower after returning from the Gym.

white ringer t-shirt with an orignal Nintendo controller on it with the text "Know your roots!" and black pants.