Sign in to follow this  
ussacclaim

How do you feel?

When it rains, I think:  

29 members have voted

1. 1. When it rains, I think:

• Ug, it's raining.
    • Woo hoo, free car wash!

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but when it rains, that's not clean water falling... A lot of times the rain contains dirt from all the pollutants, so I don't like the rain, it dirties my beloved car.

I love rain.

302124[/snapback]

Likewise. :bow:

post-812-1095566621.gif

302126[/snapback]

Me too also. The more rain and the bigger the storm, the more I like it! Easy for me to say since I don't live in a landslide or flood-prone area. :bow: And my car is in a carport!

Not me..I don't like the rain..It's depressing to me and dirty..I would rather have snow than rain.. :bow:

Depends on the situation, normally I do not mind the rain. During minor squall lines of tropical storms or hurricanes I will often be outside in the wind and rain. But if it is cold and rainy, then I am not as fond of rainstorms.

I love rain, it sometimes makes me even more depressed, but, oh well, it really fits my mood :biggrin:

I love rain! I once prayed for rain, and a torrent came and I loved it. Then I felt bad afterwards when I saw the damage it had caused. :blush 2:

I don't like it when it rains. In Japan it can rain for the whole month without stopping for only a fews day.

Edited by Odie

The only time I like the rain is during the summer when it's a nice warm rain and it doesn't last long with lots of lightning. I absolutely love lightning. :biggrin:

Hmmm i did the same, while thinking of woo hoo free car washing, now im thinking the complete opposite. Ive got school tomorrow which doesnt help at all to be honest, the only thing i am, looking forward to is seeing my friends, but after that, i would just want to go home and go on the pc lol

I love rain! I once prayed for rain, and a torrent came and I loved it. Then I felt bad afterwards when I saw the damage it had caused. :blush 2:

302786[/snapback]

Yeah, that is the rough trade. You hope for it so much because the place you live in needs it then it comes and does almost more destruction than the lack of rain. Especially if you suddenly get vicious lightning storms(those in Florida probably are very familiar with the type of storm I am referring to) and that plus the tornadoes leave you feeling so bad that you actually were wishing for a rainstorm.

I love rain! The best is when it's warm and raining, perfect for frolicing! Going swimming in the rain the fun too, 'cause when your head is underwater you can hear the drips hit the water, and it sound really cool. YAY!

I hate rain. I do a lot of my work outside and whenever it rains, it wreaks havoc and ruins my day. DIE RAIN DIE!

The bigger and harder the rain the more it makes me relax to the point of putting me to sleep.

when you are camping the patter on the roof of the tent does not relax you?

I love rain.

Mostly I love the smells associated with rain.

The smell of the dirt.

I love the sound of rain on the roof when falling asleep, and on a camper it sounds like ping pong balls.

No, I don't like it on a tent Odo!! I did the whole west side of the mitten in the Autumn one year and it rained every day! I was soaked!

Edited by Madame Butterfly

316854[/snapback]

The only camping I ever want do is in a five star hotel.

316854[/snapback]

The only camping I ever want do is in a five star hotel.

316910[/snapback]

haha!

While rain is great for growing things and we need fresh water to live, rain is depressing to me. While I do like lightning, it can be destructive, plus I grew up with a dog who was terrified of lightning and had to have her head covered so she would not see it. It aslo depends on the rain. Light rainshowers are OK but torrents that bring floods are awful. I grew up near hte Mississippi and Rock Rivers there and have seen some pretty bad flodding. When I was in the Philippines the torrential rains were pretty bad.

I like when it rains. The rain sooths me. <_< :angry: :angry:

I especially like when there is a mild thunderstorm. I sleep better when it rains or storms.

When I get my new car with the standard tires, I'll think "Oh god, I'm going into a ditch..." It's got slick tires designed for racing on dry roads.