Sign in to follow this  
Angela

You know you've lost it when...

This is a no losers game (well except we have all lost our minds, that is if we ever had them to being with.) You basically put down the really daft/stupid things you do and its a sign of you've lost it.

You know you have lost it when you... start singing/ mouthing the words to tacky ads inc. Visit Canada, and the crazy frog.

You know you 've lost it when....,

You know you've lost it when.....

you can't remember what you lost, but you keep looking for it anyway. :bow:

You know you've lost it when you ask a question out loud, then answer it out loud, then verbally start arguing with yourself. Yes, I've done this...Out in public too :bow:

You know you've lost it when you ask a question out loud, then answer it out loud, then verbally start arguing with yourself.  Yes, I've done this...Out in public too :bow:

302122[/snapback]

OH GOOD GRIEF!!!! I am not alone in this, then! :blush 2: :bow::bow: :o

You know you have lost it when you start doing really goofy impersonations of movie characters and you do not care WHO is listening or watching.

or You know you have lost it when your bosses have a security video documentation of you dancing the can-can or singing using a broom handle as a microphone. And yeah, this has happened.... a couple times unfortunately. :bow: :blush 2: :bow:

When you start singing for no reason whats so ever at the supermarker where you work.

^^^Do that everyday, Helps pass the time, Unfortunatly Rachel saw me doing it today. (Rachel is my Girlfreind incase anyone is wondering)

You know you have lost it when you and your best friend regard bouncing around the house and screaming, "HE'S DEAD JIM, DEAD JIM, DEAD!!" at the top of your lungs highly entertaining.

You know you have lost it when you and your best friend regard bouncing around the house and screaming, "HE'S DEAD JIM, DEAD JIM, DEAD!!" at the top of your lungs highly entertaining.

302389[/snapback]

There's nothing strange about that. :bow:

How about, when watching a TV show with doctors, the doctor is asked why he/she doesn't have a solution yet, and you yell at the TV "I'm a doctor, not a (mechanic, bricklayer, magician,...)!" :bow:

You know you've lost it when you put Dolly Parton on repeat at top volume and dance around the kitchen singing 9 to 5 into a spatula until your 4 year old says "Mama what's wrong with you?". :biggrin:

You know you have lost it when you stay five hours after school... voluntarily... to work on a Science Olympiad project... for an event you are not even technically in.

You know you have lost it when you try and say your standard greeting to a customer and it comes out in a garbled mess and finish by trying to explain to them what you MEANT to say.

You know you lost it when you tell people their totals backwards (though if you are even a minor dyslexic, like me, then this is probably not too weird if you are in a big hurry)

You know you have lost it when after completing a long order you loudly sing "AND A PARRRRRTRRRRIIIIIIDDDDGEEE INNNNN AAAAA PAAAAAIIIIIIRRR TREEEEE!" or announce to your coworkers "Hey, at least they did not order the kitchen sink too!"

You know you lost it when you cannot remember what you already put in a test tube during lab class... and have to start the experiment over fresh in case you try to add something taht could prove highly toxic or explosive.

You know you have lost it when you have a day at school, work, whatever that leaves you wanting a shot of some type of alcohol....and you do not even drink!