Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Your Suggestions On Ways To Get The Word Out

I've closed the general discussion thread as VBG has said this forum is not for the debate on the merits of Enterprise as a series or the merits of the campaign to save it.

I've started this new thread so you can post your suggestions on how to get more people aware and watching Enterprise.

Well let see.

Switch to new time slot, I thought fridays were ok than I looked at my schedule this week and I am like "dude I either going to miss seen one of my best friends play basketball or enterprise" 7:00 P.M. Central time for me is a really really bad time to have a show because.

A: Its friday people are out doing this wasting their money why would you stay home?

B: Is stargate atlantis on the same time slot as ENT? *I do not know for sure*

C: Many teenagers are busy! I am going to have track meets on fridays and I can't always go "sorry coach I haft to go home and watch ENT!"

Well have any one thought of.

maybe taking a break and replay some major episodes, like the xindi arch and the end of the TCW Than keep start with the next season with the romulan war and the vulcan renosance and the invention of the replicator :bow:.

I have an Enterprise t-shirt that I wear as often as possibe, and whenever a conversation turns to TV, science, or sci-fi, I ask "oh, by the way, have you ever seen Enterprise?" If not, I explain the premise and suggest that they check it out.

I have an Enterprise t-shirt that I wear as often as possibe, and whenever a conversation turns to TV, science, or sci-fi, I ask "oh, by the way, have you ever seen Enterprise?" If not, I explain the premise and suggest that they check it out. 

301934[/snapback]

I like that. I've been sending my daughter to school wearing her NX-01 shirt a lot lately. I might have to get her campaigning too (she's 10). LOL

Maybe a parody song would help rally the troops. I was thinking of maybe doing a parody of that song "Money for Nothing" and have it start of something like this.

I.......Want.......My..........E........N........Teeeeee.

Well, I'm not particularly creative person by nature so maybe one of you'es guys can do better.

I'm thinking of making fliers and passing them around school and posting them around the store. Anyone know any official fliers that I can print out?

Here is the flier I made. I'm going to print a bunch out.

se.jpg

Please use it as much as you want.

[edit; I forgot to put what channel it was on :elephant: ]

Edited by sea trooper

Here’s another version of your flier with the station channel edited out for people to use that don’t have UPN on that channel. Like I said, I’m going to hang these in the restrooms of the stores I go into. It may actually catch media attention if they show up in every restroom in the city! lol. I suggest that everyone does that if you do nothing else. It’s an easy way to contribute to the cause. Hang it up in your schools and colleges as well.

9f456484.jpg

Here’s another version of your flier with the station channel edited out for people to use that don’t have UPN on that channel. Like I said, I’m going to hang these in the restrooms of the stores I go into. It may actually catch media attention if they show up in every restroom in the city! lol. I suggest that everyone does that if you do nothing else. It’s an easy way to contribute to the cause. Hang it up in your schools and colleges as well.

Click For Spoiler
9f456484.jpg

307272[/snapback]

Good thinking :elephant: I just put that since I'm gonna be putting them around here. But as I said, you can use it and edit it to your liking as you want. This is a group effort. :elephant:

Call or write letters to local radio station, see if you can get the mornin DJs to bring it up on the air.

I will start a protest on March 18 in Seattle... info to come soon

308692[/snapback]

A little late don't you think?.. Production wraps this week and the sets will be immediately taken down. Berman and Braga are not even trying to save Enterprise. They have already moved on.