Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Reenlistment!

Congratulations Odie. To be honest, as one who has fallen into an occupation I don't enjoy, I am envious of people like you who have found their calling and enjoy what they do for a living.

Thanks, Takara_Soong, UH, Yillara_Soong. <_< Takara_Soong, I feel very lucky that I have found a job that I really enjoy doing. I am hope I am lucky enough where I can retire from it in 12 more years. UH, I will transfer in my present command on March 1st and check-in to my next command no later than Apirl 4th.

Odie, I for one am glad to know that you feel so committed as to make it a career. I plan on doing the rest of my 20 as a part-timer, but if my country says go, I'll be there.

Odie, I for one am glad to know that you feel so committed as to make it a career. I plan on doing the rest of my 20 as a part-timer, but if my country says go, I'll be there.

300417[/snapback]

Thanks. I do hope I can make it to through 12 more years. The way the Navy has been changing for the last few years I am not sure about it. That doesn't mean that I won't try.

Thanks, hardcharginsarge. I hope you get better soon.

I have reenlisted for another 4 years!  :look:  :angry:

299999[/snapback]

That's great, as you may already know I'm a big military fan. If it hadn't been for a medical problem with my knees and back I'd be getting ready to retire from the Army in another 3 years.