Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

Are You Goth, Prep, Punk, Unique?

Are you goth, prep, punk, unique?

1106581732_yrb_gothic.jpg

You are GOTHIC! Sometimes you might feel like you just want to escape! sometimes u feel like there might be no point living! Alot of people get this feeling. Most times youd like to be on your own and away from people. You would be cold towards others, its probably because you just cant trust anyone. Maybe you should loosen up a bit and find som1 you can trust.

Found it quiz

*taking the quiz now*

1106580939_schoolgirl.jpg

You are UNIQUE! Ur the good type of person! innocent and you like your life the way it is.Ofcourse there will come the bad days but your friends are always there for you. Keep up the good work because there are people that can never reach the stage you are in right now!

You are UNIQUE! Ur the good type of person! innocent and you like your life the way it is.Ofcourse there will come the bad days but your friends are always there for you. Keep up the good work because there are people that can never reach the stage you are in right now!

You are UNIQUE! Ur the good type of person! innocent and you like your life the way it is.Ofcourse there will come the bad days but your friends are always there for you. Keep up the good work because there are people that can never reach the stage you are in right now! Please rate.

This told me what I already knew :lol:

post-864-1107285757.jpg

You are GOTHIC! Sometimes you might feel like you just want to escape! sometimes u feel like there might be no point living! Alot of people get this feeling. Most times youd like to be on your own and away from people. You would be cold towards others, its probably because you just cant trust anyone. Maybe you should loosen up a bit and find som1 you can trust. Thanx please rate

Where is the link? :lol:

299441[/snapback]

Oops! Sorry about that! B) :lol: B)

Thanks, RC. :o

I'm not a girl but I took it anyway. :lol:

punk.jpg

You are PUNK! U like being around those who are really close to u. You get depressed most times but you just wanna live!You have alot of feelings and thoughts inside that you keep to yourself! sometimes you dont know who to trust. You have friends that believe in you and know the real you, which means the most.

You are GOTHIC! Sometimes you might feel like you just want to escape! sometimes u feel like there might be no point living! Alot of people get this feeling. Most times youd like to be on your own and away from people. You would be cold towards others, its probably because you just cant trust anyone. Maybe you should loosen up a bit and find som1 you can trust.

Yes, that is right.

Not a girl either [which I hoped was obvious by now], but I took the test anyways....

Click For Spoiler
post-812-1107715633.jpg

Ere's a website concerning six high school subcultures of this modern world...

Rivetheads sound interesting, but I don't listen to industrial music, 'cept for my brother.

post-812-1095566621.gif

Are you goth, prep, punk, unique?

299437[/snapback]