Sign in to follow this  
Klingonmike

I'm in Florida

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and well and I just arrived in Florida.My roomates Parents let me have access to their computer so I could send this.Its been a long past few days.We left Tucson Tuesday afternoon.and arrived this eve.(Sat.) around 7:30pm.

Tomorrow I go to the beach!!! :blink:

WELCOME BACK TO THE BOARDS!!!

Enjoy the surf, we live 20 min from the beach and on the hottest day's of the summer one word; AHHH!

Thanks for the welcome back! It may still be awhile before I'm back for good,I have to find an apartment and get settled in and get reconnected to the internet.But hopefully I'll find a place and be back online in a few days. I'm just glad my roomates parents are online,I've been going thru Startrekfans withdrawell the past couple of days!!

And Rikerchick,I've missed you too!!! :blink:

My best time at the beach is when I come walking out of the surf like Frankenstein, draped with seaweed and saying UURRRAAAGGGHHH! You should see em scatter! rofl2.gif

My best time at the beach is when I come walking out of the surf like Frankenstein, draped with seaweed and saying UURRRAAAGGGHHH! You should see em scatter! rofl2.gif

:rolleyes: lol

Glad you made it safely klingonmike! We've missed you! Enjoy the beach!

sounds fun.. :rolleyes:

Welcome back!!!We all missed you.. :rolleyes:

That's priceless!!!Funny%20Above.gif