Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

Which Lord of the Rings couple...

Which Lord of the Rings couple would be your dream parents?

http://quizilla.com/users/Cimorene/quizzes...ish%20answers./

Mine would be Elves! Excellent! :waaaa:

1079724656_Acelanddriel.jpg

Your ideal Middle-Earth parents are Celeborn and Galadriel! You live in the beautiful woods of Lothlorien. You are an elf! Your parents are very wise and will always be fair with you. They also give very good presents that seem cheesy until you realize that they are exactly what you need. Your mother is as beautiful as the dawn, which means that you will be either handsome or beautiful yourself and your guy friends will want to hang out at your flet all the time to look at Galadriel. Arwen, Elladan and Elrohir are your niece and nephews, and Elrond is your brother-in-law. Your Middle-Earth mama is a psychic, which means that you can never, ever lie to her. She is the disciplinarian and will do her best to see that you become a wise and noble elf. Your Middle-Earth dad will try to be your best friend. He is the one to ask when you want money for concert tickets or permission to go to a party. Since he will really want to impress you with his hipness you shall be forced to listen to him butcher teenage jargon. Example: What up, homechild! Thou art trippin in that tunic, yo? Try to keep him from doing this in public. Even with all that, Celeborn will spoil you, which you will enjoy, so live it up! I hope you liked my quiz. Please rate it, okay?

1079724569_Aarrersandseamstress.jpg

Your ideal Middle-Earth parents are Aragorn and Arwen! They are the king and queen of Gondor, which makes you a prince or princess. Not too shabby, huh? Youll get to take over the kingdom someday. Look at you, all heir-to-the-throne-y! Oh, did I mention that you are gorgeous? Your Middle-Earth mama is practically a supermodel, while your Middle-Earth dad managed to turn heads at eighty-seven years old. Youve hit the genetic lottery, my friend! Your last name is Telcontar and you live in the city of Minas Tirith. Your Middle-Earth mama is Arwen Undomiel. She is an elf but gave up her immortality to be with your dad. If you do something bad she will probably lower her head in sorrow and shed a tear or two, which, although it may not be her intention, is major guilt tripping. Through Arwen you are related to Elrond and Celebrian (your grandfather and grandmother) and Celeborn and Galadriel (your great-grandparents). She is also a link to your uncles Elladan and Elrohir, who spoil you rotten. Your Middle-Earth dad is Aragorn. Since he became king he has been going by King Elessar, but he has a lot of other names too. He is an amazing warrior and will teach you everything he knows. Some dads play football with their kids - your dad gave you your first sword at the age of three! Aragorn is the disciplinarian, and since your grandfather Elrond raised him he is very stern when necessary. Just behave yourself and you should be fine.

LOL...well, I am short, :waaaa:

Your ideal Middle-Earth parents are Samwise and Rosie! This makes you a hobbit. You have tons of brothers and sisters, which means that there is always somebody cool to hang out with. However, it also means that you have to watch your younger siblings more than youd probably like. Your last name is Gardener and you get to live in Bag End! Remember the Gaffer? He is your Middle-Earth Granddaddy! Your Middle-Earth mama is centered and strong, but has been known to be a little bossy at times. Dont get on her bad side and you should be just fine. She is a very busy hobbit, what with all you children to look after! Your Middle-Earth dad is as wonderful as they come. He loves to garden (and probably has you help him with the flowers), is an excellent cook (which comes in handy with the eight square meals a day that hobbits eat), and has been elected Mayor of Hobbiton on more than one occasion. Also, he is an expert spider-fighter, so if you see one in the middle of the night you can count on your Middle-Earth dad to protect you! I hoped you like my quiz.

1079724569aarrersandseamstress.jpg

Your ideal Middle-Earth parents are Aragorn and Arwen! They are the king and queen of Gondor, which makes you a prince or princess. Not too shabby, huh? Youll get to take over the kingdom someday. Look at you, all heir-to-the-throne-y! Oh, did I mention that you are gorgeous? Your Middle-Earth mama is practically a supermodel, while your Middle-Earth dad managed to turn heads at eighty-seven years old. Youve hit the genetic lottery, my friend! Your last name is Telcontar and you live in the city of Minas Tirith. Your Middle-Earth mama is Arwen Undomiel. She is an elf but gave up her immortality to be with your dad. If you do something bad she will probably lower her head in sorrow and shed a tear or two, which, although it may not be her intention, is major guilt tripping. Through Arwen you are related to Elrond and Celebrian (your grandfather and grandmother) and Celeborn and Galadriel (your great-grandparents). She is also a link to your uncles Elladan and Elrohir, who spoil you rotten. Your Middle-Earth dad is Aragorn. Since he became king he has been going by King Elessar, but he has a lot of other names too. He is an amazing warrior and will teach you everything he knows. Some dads play football with their kids - your dad gave you your first sword at the age of three! Aragorn is the disciplinarian, and since your grandfather Elrond raised him he is very stern when necessary. Just behave yourself and you should be fine....lol sounds good to me ;)

1079724656_Acelanddriel.jpg

Your ideal Middle-Earth parents are Celeborn and Galadriel! You live in the beautiful woods of Lothlorien. You are an elf! Your parents are very wise and will always be fair with you. They also give very good presents that seem cheesy until you realize that they are exactly what you need. Your mother is as beautiful as the dawn, which means that you will be either handsome or beautiful yourself and your guy friends will want to hang out at your flet all the time to look at Galadriel. Arwen, Elladan and Elrohir are your niece and nephews, and Elrond is your brother-in-law. Your Middle-Earth mama is a psychic, which means that you can never, ever lie to her. She is the disciplinarian and will do her best to see that you become a wise and noble elf. Your Middle-Earth dad will try to be your best friend. He is the one to ask when you want money for concert tickets or permission to go to a party. Since he will really want to impress you with his hipness you shall be forced to listen to him butcher teenage jargon. Example: What up, homechild! Thou art trippin in that tunic, yo? Try to keep him from doing this in public. Even with all that, Celeborn will spoil you, which you will enjoy, so live it up!

1079728215_Aimage3.jpgYour ideal Middle-Earth parents are Faramir and Eowyn! Do you have any idea ho difficult it is to find pictures of your mom and dad together? Thats because Faramir usually holds the camera. Anywho, they are the prince and princess of Ithilien, which will naturally give you some sort of impressive title. Your uncle omer is the king of Rohan, so when you were little you actually got that pony you asked for. And a beautiful Mustang on your sixteenth birthday, too! Considering who your parents are, youll probably be tall and attractive. Your Middle-Earth mama is Lady Eowyn of Rohan. Shes one of the coolest women in the history of ever! She faced down the Witch-King of Angmar and his fell beast for her uncle, so you know she will do just about anything to protect you. She will probably teach you to ride a horse and use a sword and spear properly, not to mention letting you visit your uncle Eomer and aunt Lothiriel all the time. Your Middle-Earth dad is Faramir of Gondor. He has a lot of official duties, but when he is finished for the day hel will spend quality time with his family. Faramir is very intelligent, so he can help you with your homework. If you are rambunctious it will probably remind him of his brother Boromir, so he lets you get away with an awful lot. Word of advice: don not mention your grandfather Denethor. Your dad doesnt want to talk about him. Also, insanity runs in your family. (Maybe you will get lucky) I hoped you liked my quiz. Please rate it, okay?

Kewl! I love horses so that totally makes sense

1079724569aarrersandseamstress.jpg

Your ideal Middle-Earth parents are Aragorn and Arwen! They are the king and queen of Gondor, which makes you a prince or princess. Not too shabby, huh? Youll get to take over the kingdom someday. Look at you, all heir-to-the-throne-y! Oh, did I mention that you are gorgeous? Your Middle-Earth mama is practically a supermodel, while your Middle-Earth dad managed to turn heads at eighty-seven years old. Youve hit the genetic lottery, my friend! Your last name is Telcontar and you live in the city of Minas Tirith. Your Middle-Earth mama is Arwen Undomiel. She is an elf but gave up her immortality to be with your dad. If you do something bad she will probably lower her head in sorrow and shed a tear or two, which, although it may not be her intention, is major guilt tripping. Through Arwen you are related to Elrond and Celebrian (your grandfather and grandmother) and Celeborn and Galadriel (your great-grandparents). She is also a link to your uncles Elladan and Elrohir, who spoil you rotten. Your Middle-Earth dad is Aragorn. Since he became king he has been going by King Elessar, but he has a lot of other names too. He is an amazing warrior and will teach you everything he knows. Some dads play football with their kids - your dad gave you your first sword at the age of three! Aragorn is the disciplinarian, and since your grandfather Elrond raised him he is very stern when necessary. Just behave yourself and you should be fine.

Funny... I chose my answers based on my real parents and this is actually rather accurate. ;)