Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

Best Episode featuring Captain Janeway

In which episode would you say Captain Janeway gave her best performance as the captain/leader of the Voyager crew..........and why do you view this episode as her " finest hour?"

I rather liked "Macrocosm." I thought it showed her personal, as well as physical, strengths.

I too loved the End Game. I loved the dual role she played with herself, as well as how she dealt with the Borg Queen.

here i am not even knowing the NAME of the episode :yahoo: - my fav was when Janeway had to address three young crew members, who, if VOY had been in FED space, would have been sent back to the academy - Janeway took 'em on AWAY to try an' bone 'em up...

i liked the episode because it showed the best of Janeway's character - she did her best to leave no one out, but wasn't afraid to be tough on someone who needed it - the episode showed that the show's production was aware that WE the viewer were aware of more n'just seven (ahem) crew members, AND there were some amazing camera angles/receding shots/decks of the ship we hadn't seen before...

this episode came late in the series, and i have found that the storylines tend to improve as the actors and producers get comfy...

Edited by joeybear

here i am not even knowing the NAME of the episode :yahoo:          - my fav was when Janeway had to address three young crew members, who, if VOY had been in FED space, would have been sent back to the academy - Janeway took 'em on AWAY to try an' bone 'em up...

i liked the episode because it showed the best of Janeway's character - she did her best to leave no one out, but wasn't afraid to be tough on someone who needed it - the episode showed that the show's production was aware that WE the viewer were aware of more n'just seven (ahem) crew members, AND there were some amazing camera angles/receding shots/decks of the ship we hadn't seen before...

this episode came late in the series, and i have found that the storylines tend to improve as the actors and producers get comfy...

295382[/snapback]

"Good Shepherd"

I would have to say Endgame. I liked the subplot of the older Jeanway pondering why she had given up on different things that had always made her the person that she was.

Don't know how others feel about this episode. But another episode where I really enjoy the kind of responsibility Janeway demonstrated, was in the episode called "The Gift." This was where she took on the responsibility of making decisions for Seven's life, while Seven was undergoing the transformation from being disconnected from the hive.

I'm not exactly a fan of Kathryn Janeway (don't kill me, please :lol: ), but there is one episode in which I really like her.

"Living Witness". That evil Janeway is just so evil that I like her. I know, it sounds strange, but I like the way she handles things in that episode. :lol: