Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

I hate late night commercials. Who actually calls these chat lines? :blush:

post-1043-1215507628.jpg

:elephant:

When I tell my oldest no it does not mean go right ahead and play with the rice cocker! :blush:

Sometime I really enjoy watching House Hunters, sometimes I want to reach through the screen and throttle the people who insist on having so much more than they need. No family of 3 needs 8 bedrooms. Get a grip.

Our back yard rain gauge is measuring 1 1/2 inches and rain is expected all day :laugh:

Well, awhile back, you DID ask me to send all that rain we were getting up here down to you......Enjoy!..... :blink:

Oh Mandy! You can have the rain Britain has been having this past fortnight if you like! Swap you for a bit of sun, at least once in a while?

Our Summers have turned into Winters... :laugh: :blink: :blink:

I'll take all the rain we can get, we don't get much here.

Off topic, I wish I had contacts, or at least prescription sunglasses.

I have a training report that is due on Tuesday, and I fought to save it before I left work on Thursday. :laugh: Now I am work finishing the report on a Saturday. :blink:

Paul lost his first baby tooth today so we're going to take the kids to Sonic for burgers and ice cream.

My nails are wet, there's dishes in the sink, I need to mop and friends just called to say they'll be over to visit in 15 minutes :sniffle::lick:

My nails are wet, there's dishes in the sink, I need to mop and friends just called to say they'll be over to visit in 15 minutes :elephant::frusty:

And yet you found time to tell us about it? :lick:

Yeah that took a whole 20 seconds to type after I hung up the phone. :sniffle:

My nails are wet, there's dishes in the sink, I need to mop and friends just called to say they'll be over to visit in 15 minutes :thumbs::inlove:

Heh heh heh. :superhappy:

Every time I watch Apollo 13, I realize that I have never even seen a slide rule, let alone have any idea how to use one. Something about that seems fundamentally odd.

My nails are wet, there's dishes in the sink, I need to mop and friends just called to say they'll be over to visit in 15 minutes :inlove::superhappy:

I have that situation too, sometimes. Like this morning. The house was a mess, I still had a turban on and my mum and my brother decided to visit... I made out I was in the shower and didn't hear them almost breaking the glass on the front door!

Mandy has fallen asleep at last so i am gonna put her in her bed grab a snack or 2 and then catch up on things if i can keep my eyes open..lol

I still had a turban on

:blink: :blink: :blink:

:notworthy: ^_^ :D

Turbans are when women wrap there hair up after they come out of the shower.

I am talking to my friend Ferchis on E-Buddy Web Messenger.

Edited by Cara

Robert keeps sending silly little animated text messages, must be a slow day at work :congrats: