Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Looking up paranormal creature information....Always a great idea before heading to bed soon. :blink: Time for me to get a baseball bat...hehe

Going to bed early. I have been up since Sunday and it Tuesday here in Japan. My brain is slowly shutting down. :dude:

Sending a text message to Mandy :P reading a joke Odie sent me :huh: and thinking its about time i got my butt to bed i have to be up for work at 5am :dude:

Edited by hangon

and thinking its about time i got my butt to bed i have to be up for work at 5am :P

Yikes! That is the time I have to be at work. It stinks because I have to wake up at 3:45 or 4am, and that means I got to get to sleep early in the evening.

Luckily I really do not sleep too much so even if I get to sleep later I do not look or act too much like a zombie. :dude: Well... my mom and friend might disagree about that somedays, I do not know.

Anyways getting ready to eat some dinner, go over my notes again and probably head off to sleep.

Drinking 7UP Plus, listening to music, seeing how Firefox works and waiting for anyone to come online to talk to. Bored...

seeing how Firefox works and waiting for anyone to come online to talk to.  Bored...

303820[/snapback]

Firefox is pretty darned good, though some features will not show up here. one of my friends, Data, says that he cannot get the spoilers to ever show up here using Firefox. Though I usually can see what is in the spoilers, however cannot see the glowing fonts and sometimes images will not load. But otherwise, it works well.

And I agree with the suggestion of checking out the chat room here, often there is at least one other person in it. I have not been there in a very long time, but usually when I am here at the boards I will see at least one person listed in the chat.

Come to think of it I hardly am every signed in to a chat program nowadays. I used to be on Yahoo for several hours a day every day. But nowaday I will be on for a short time. And I have not been on AIM in a very long while, since I prefer Yahoo.. True if I am signed on to AOL then I am technically on AIM. I actually used to be online most of the day, now I spend a lot of time offline.

As for what I am doing right now....contemplating going back to sleep, took some sinus medication and heading back off soon.

Sitting at work with a monster headache, very glad that today will be the last day that I have to take calls for a while.

Yikes! That is the time I have to be at work. It stinks because I have to wake up at 3:45 or 4am, and that means I got to get to sleep early in the evening

:dude: eeek thats a bit to early for me Yillara unless its a sunday morning and i just got back from a party :P

Right now i am getting dressed after taking a shower,i just got back from the gym after a good work out :huh:

I'm moving my jean's button away from my skin as i'm allergic to it *scratches* its not nice, my skin goes all ....lumpy..... :waaaa:

if you want to see my picture, pm me now ok?

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

i am sitting here buried in paperwork, at the end of a very long reading week, wondering when the h**l i turned thirty-three... :waaaa: