Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Wondering what to watch first.

Sin City,Stealth, The Island or Dukes of Hazzard.

Helping my mum to clean out our toy room in the loft. Getting rid of all my brother's little toys and junk. We're having Skay-Electric, Mecarno, K-nex, and a miniture electric rallway up there. And if we are lucky we might be able to fit a table-tennis table or pool table up there B) :P :yucky:

Must go...mum's shouting me...

getting ready to dry my hair

watching them come to finally fix a sewer that's in front of my place. Apparently it's been there since the early 20th century and it's been slowly leaking waters down the street for weeks now.

So, how does this affect the water to my place? :P

Listening to the local high school band practice on the field for the game this coming Friday.

I will know the melody to their fight song for the rest of my life. :P :yucky:

Gonna get in the shower then make myself some breakfast :P....the girls are out with my inlaws...so its time to party :yucky: B) B)

Gonna get in the shower then make myself some breakfast B)....the girls are out with my inlaws...so its time to party B)  B)  B)

348542[/snapback]

So thats why the house was a mess when i came home from my parents house B)

Waiting for hangs football kit to dry,he is playing in a competion friday, he has a nice pair of legs i can tell you that B) B)

I guess it looks "futuristic" or maybe they were smoking something and said "Dude, man, we like need to get a trail behind the logo..."

Well, living through the hurricane. I've been through worse. Even though those big trees are moving a whole lot...

B) B) B) B) B) :bash: Arrghh a million ideas.... what to do first?! I'm going to watch my Season 1 TNG Videos (the only trek mercandise I own).