Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Taking a short break before continuing to completely clean up my room and then the other portions of the house. I am updating it... I guess it does take someone outside the family to make a comment and have you really LOOK at something. I realized that I still have stuff from when I was much younger, and in all actualities I will be a quarter of a century old in a couple months. My friend has a point, I really need to clean stuff out of my room.. especially if I soon plan to move out.

Drinking a Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, and thinking about having a Hazelnut latte later before signing out early.

Getting over a VERY DISTURBING ENT spoiler. The Fact thatI have class in 5 hours isn't helping at all

Eating Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream.

Their peanut butter mixture. :)

Chocolate ice cream, reese's peanut butter cup, peanut butter and fudge sauce mixed together.

I think I've died and gone to heaven. :)

http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/secondary/creation.asp

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Today I have had Art with my favourite lecturer Sean, who is also my college personal tutor. We designed posters and finished off the devolpment work in our books. After dinner, we enrolled on another course online.

I now do a BTEC National Diploma in Multimedia plus a PC Basics course online too- like how to take a computer apart and build one up again :yahoo::elephant::elephant:

I am now dying for the loo I just got in from college. I am going to finish my Art work off and help my brother with his school work ( :yahoo: ).

I am playing linkin park on my laptop and finishing off a A3 poster to celebrate a School of Art in our area in which I attend sometimes as part of my course .

I'm just having a "tea break" with cola :elephant:

Listening to Van Morrison

Updating my checkbook

Trying to relax after another emotional afternoon.

:elephant: So, why am I dealing with the checkbook, that's not relaxing!! :elephant:

Constanly shouting "I love you mum, so sit down and STOP DOING THE HOUSEWORK!!!"

:band: LiNkIn PaRk :band:

--Contemplating joining my family for breakfast, but I already ate a couple doughnuts and am kinda full (I do not eat much, if anything, for breakfast on the average... well, that is, unless I can order or make lunch/dinner foods for breakfast. That I will eat more of in the morning :blush: . I honestly like eating lunch and dinner stuff more than anything, I will eat breakfast stuff....preferrably during the late evening. Mom does that on occasion, has breakfast for dinner and then I will eat breakfast food happily)

--Hoping my best friend got my letter, and hoping even more that he responds(If the best scenario happens, the response will be by email :angry: )

--Waiting for it to get a bit warmer so I can get more sunbathing time in this weekend. I have a long day tomorrow so best to try and sunbathe today (I have work, then school, then I have to stay and do a laboratory as makeup. Since I was out of school for almost two full weeks and have missed about 8 hours of lab class)

--Speaking of... also working on preparing portions of the lab reports that I have to make up.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

i'm typing up a piece of work for my mum and thinking what art i can do

:band: :blush: :band:

being very very naughty. i have to go to college soon i'm not even ready. :angry: :da-boot: :blush::cheers: :huh:

:( Trying to wake up, drinking some cold caffine to help it along.

Feeling a tad sore from a killer workout yesterday.

Chatting with a friend on IM.

Missing my Beloved. B)

chewing on my necklace,,,,, relaxing my brain before i get up and do homework :(

Relaxing drinking a beer. after 3 days of family hell.

Listening to my Evanescence CD, Watching McGyver, surfing through Trek sites.

listening to The Next Generation theme midi on Windows Movie Player...drifting off