Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Star Trek Christmas presents

I was just wondering who here recieved Star Trek things for Christmas?

Me? Well, I'm always buying trek things for myself..Recently, it's been three 2005 trek calendars, DVD season sets of Voyager and TNG..And of course my bat'leth and d'ktahg..Oh, and another uniform..

What about you all ? What trek christmas presents did you get ? Even if you bought them for yourself like I did..

I got the 3rd season of TOS on DVD from my mom.

Oh, and I got a backpack that says PICARD on it (PICARD is a very expensive German leather brand) :assimilated: it came as a complete surprise for me, it was my mom's idea :wow:

Oh, and I got a backpack that says PICARD on it (PICARD is a very expensive German leather brand)  :assimilated: it came as a complete surprise for me, it was my mom's idea  :wow:

Hey, that's awesome Mrs. P !! :huh:

Hey, that's awesome Mrs. P !!  :wow:

293073[/snapback]

Yeah, I thought the same when I opened the gift and saw that backpack, my mom said "Well, you're Mrs.Picard and I thought you need a backpack that fits to you" :assimilated:

I usually get a TOS calendar, but I didn't this year so I'll probably pick it up at one of the cheapo calendar sales in february. my mom got the most awesome ornament thingeys, they were different star trek emblems, I don't wanna hang em on the tree, I wanna wear them!!!

Guest Mike_Hines01

I got seasons 3-5 of DS9. That should keep me occupied for a couple of days.

and a weekend trip to LAS VEGAS!!!

293095[/snapback]

WOW! That's great! I really envy you. :wow:

:assimilated:

95% of my christmas was star trek stuff. the only non trek items were a vcr, the 90's edition of trivial pursuit, a pair of slippers, and a pair of jeans. i also received a space checkers set from the 70's that's similar to the tri level chess. i received the following star trek stuff: a phaser, 38 comic books, three hallmark ornaments;picard,riker and data, two voyager novels, two t-shirts one says beam me up and the other advertises generations, and and an audio book the nitpickers guide to tng which sadly is a misprint because its the tape for the original series nitpickers guide. i also received some money and bought myself a set of astrojax and two enterprise figures at toys r us for $2.40 each. that was my christmas. i nicknamed it my trekkie christmas.

i would have loved to have gotten a season of any of the series or a trip but i love what i received. someday when i have the funds maybe i can give myself those things.

tm

Nope no Trek Christmas presents for me. Last one was my action figure of Data from ST: Nemesis. Except for the one of him from First Contact and Insurrection, and one of Geordi from Generations. And calendars, I never got too much in the way of Trek gifts growing up.

Nope no Trek Christmas presents for me. Last one was my action figure of Data from ST: Nemesis. Except for the one of him from First Contact and Insurrection, and one of Geordi from Generations. And calendars, I never got too much in the way of Trek gifts growing up.

293824[/snapback]

B) B)