Sign in to follow this  
ussacclaim

Blah

Well, not completely. I've been experiencing some less than perfect health symptoms. So, before it can get worse I launched a preemptive stike with more sleep, vitamins, and fruits and stuff. Take that! Already today one symptom I had yesterday is gone, so I should be right soon.

I hope to be better by Saturday. :dude:

I need a little Galaxy-class starship to patrol my body and when it finds something bad it unleashes phasers and torpedoes like that scene in "The Best of Both Worlds." Man that would be cool.

Hmm...I recall a book/movie called "The Fantastic Voyage" about a vessel with crew shrunk down to microscopic size, then injected into a person. Perhaps that, or a "nanobot" could do the "search and destroy" mission. Hmmm... well, maybe... LOL! :dude:

Hmm...I recall a book/movie called "The Fantastic Voyage"  about a vessel with crew shrunk down to microscopic size, then injected into a person.  Perhaps that, or a "nanobot" could do the "search and destroy" mission.  Hmmm... well, maybe... LOL! :dude:

291571[/snapback]

That sorta reminds me of Inner Space...

But if we could create nanites that are programmed to search out and destroy virus and harmful bacteria, that would be the ultimate medical breakthrough. It would be a cure for everything!

Hope you're better before Christmas. :dude: The holidays are a lousy time to be sick.

24-hour later update!

I think the germs are falling back. They lost more ground today and I keep hitting them with all that stuff I mentioned earlier. I don't have work tomorrow so I should be able to get a lot of sleep. I wish I had like an internal-CNN that gave me updates on the situation.

That microscopic Galaxy-class is still on order.

Thanks to everyone for your support.

Here's one of the best thing's I've used to fight off sicknesses... Though I don't know whether or not there's a Jamba Juice near you... But here it is anyways.

A basic fruit smoothie (Jamba Juice has nothing but fruit smoothies, 100% natural), with a double immunity booster.

If there's not a Jamba Juice near you, try to get yourself some peppermint-ginseng tea. It tastes really good, the vapors help breathing, and the ginseng helps strengthen the immune system.

Hope you're well enough in time for Christmas!

Here's one of the best thing's I've used to fight off sicknesses... Though I don't know whether or not there's a Jamba Juice near you... But here it is anyways.

A basic fruit smoothie (Jamba Juice has nothing but fruit smoothies, 100% natural), with a double immunity booster.

292053[/snapback]

I'll second that, it works great. And anything from Jamba Juice tastes great.

I love these reports. I really hope that ship works for yah. Either that or a Coalition of the Willing. :hug: