Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

In tonight's episode...

A mysterious vessel drops out of warp in front of Enterprise. They've never seen this ship before. Archer looks pensive. Hail them Hoshi. The aliens respond in gibberish and Hoshi states that the dialect is very close to a language she knows and is able to translate what they are saying in a jiffy. They need help. Archer looks pensive. He and Trip go over to help. Trip can fix their broken bit no bother. However the aliens fly off and kidnap Archer and Trip. They are locked up together where they chat and bond. T'Pol pouts on the bridge. She assumes command and they follow the ship. In his prison, Archer looks pensive. Enterprise catches up and T'Pol pouts. Reed fires the laser cannon and hits their ship. Mayweather gets in a shuttle and retrieves Archer and Trip. Trip makes witty comment and Archer looks pensive. He tells T'Pol she acted illogically and she'll be a human yet. She pouts. The two go to sick bay where they strip to their thongs and undergo decontamination. The Doctor looks smug. Enterprise flys away with Archer looking contemplative. :andorian:

I you have a certain opinion then why not express it so we can have a discussion instead of trying to make fun of us who really enjoy watching Enterprise..

I you have a certain opinion then why not express it so we can have a discussion instead of trying to make fun of us who really enjoy watching Enterprise..

Hey! I was only having a bit of fun. We all need to have a sense of humour. Roll with the punches. Star Trek isn't sacred. I enjoy poking fun at some aspects of it but i'm not having a go.

Hey! I was only having a bit of fun. We all need to have a sense of humour. Roll with the punches. Star Trek isn't sacred. I enjoy poking fun at some aspects of it but i'm not having a go.

Of course we all want to have a bit fun, but this felt more like you made fun of those who watch Enterprise. A bit like "how can you watch such a stupid show?", but I might be mistaking.

Of course we all want to have a bit fun, but this felt more like you made fun of those who watch Enterprise. A bit like "how can you watch such a stupid show?", but I might be mistaking.

Im poking fun at no-one. Im just having a bit of fun. I wouldnt be so serious if I were you! :)

Im poking fun at no-one. Im just having a bit of fun. I wouldnt be so serious if I were you! :)

Sorry for snapping at you, I just misunderstood your intention I guess...

As you no doubt have guessed, I disagree with your opinion:

T'Pol doesn't pout, she's just damn sexy.. B)

I thought it was very funny. It wasn't making fun of the people who watch Enterprise, it was making fun of Enterprise itself.

I thought it was very funny.  It wasn't making fun of the people who watch Enterprise, it was making fun of Enterprise itself.

That can be the same thing, all depends on how you see it.. :)

ya i agree. that was funny. youve got a great sense of humour prometheus.

next episode: archer looks pensive. lol

:)

Hahaha! You just paraphrased two thirds of all Enterprise episodes. ^-^;; Kinda' sad when you think about it. Loved the repeating "Archer looks pensive" and "T'Pol pouts." For a Vulcan, she pouts way too much. I love Enterprise, even if they are all the same. So, what's on next week?

prometheus you should hatch a plan with VBG about launching a ST spoof forum so you could continue your writings. :)

prometheus you should hatch a plan with VBG about launching a ST spoof forum so you could continue your writings. :)

That would be interesting.