Sign in to follow this  
krysis

Who will make a better UFP President?

Here are the candidates for the post of the President of the United Federation of Planets:  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the candidates for the post of the President of the United Federation of Planets:

• Archer
    • Kirk
    • Picard
    • Janeway
    • Sisko

Imagine they are all in the same timeline. who do you think would be a better president. Lets say the period is just after Nemesis.

I really have a hard time deciding. I've always liked Kirk and I'm tempted to vote him just because I like him best but I think my vote goes to Picard.

They all have leadership skills, but I went with Picard, because he seems to be the best at diplomacy.

My hubby, of course. :wow:

Though he once said that he doesn't like politics and all that :elephant: (I think he said that when someone, I believe it was Admiral Quinn, offered him a promotion to admiral)...

He'd make a fantastic president :lol:

(though I prefer him as "just" the captain of the Enterprise :clap: )

Even though i think Kirk rocks my vote went to Picard,i think he would be the best choice for UFP President :elephant:

Picard can stop a war, Kirk can start a war, Sisko, Archer, and Janeway can fight a war... so I go with Picard. I don't like war.