Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Kind Of Rose Are You?

1103428514_na1redrose.JPG

You are a red rose. You are the most beautiful kind of rose there is and ever will be. You've got a heart filled with passion and fire.

1103432348yellowrose8iu.jpg

You are a yellow rose. You are energetic and a good athlete. You are a bright person that gets along with people :biggrin:

You are a red rose. You are the most beautiful kind of rose there is and ever will be. You've got a heart filled with passion and fire.

1103432348_yellowrose.JPG

You are a yellow rose. You are energetic and a good athlete. You are a bright person that gets along with people.

I cannot complain in the slightest. I love to grow roses, and the yellow varieties (into the orange-pink types) are my favorites :unsure: True, I also love trying to grow or seeing the blue and purple roses too

You are a yellow rose. You are energetic and a good athlete. You are a bright person that gets along with people.

:unsure:

1103428432_bloodblack.JPG

You are a bloodblack/red rose. You're some sort of a dark person, but you are not cruel.

Actually I am, but pretty much accurate.