Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Tattoes and Peircings...

i have to ask something in regards to the tatoos, and PEIRCINGS, and such.

Is everybody on this site one of those "bad"girl/boy's? or "cool " girl/boy? ami the only one that doesnt have a tatoo/peircing?

Note: Peircings on boys isnt right.

No you're not alone, I haven't a single Too or Piercing nor do I wish to ever get either one.

I don't mind if others have or want them though.

Edited by Alterego

i have to ask something in regards to the tatoos, and PEIRCINGS, and such.

Is everybody on this site one of those "bad"girl/boy's? or "cool " girl/boy? ami the only one that doesnt have a tatoo/peircing?

I don't have any, don't want any, and I've always been considered to be pretty cool. :bow:

I have both my ears pierced twice and would love to get my nose pierced (I think if it is done in the right way it can be dainty)

I would like a tattoo to, however, I have a thing against needles. Like they scare the bejeesus outta me!

Yes, I have Tattoos on my arms.. Dragon on one forearm, Panther on the other forearm. I also have an Eagle on my upper right arm..They're cool..I've had them for a long time..Sometimes I think I would like to get a Star Trek related tattoo but I never did..Maybe a TNG communicator tattooed to my chest..Or the Enterprise on my back.. :bow: ..I'll probably never do it though...There is a guy I work with who is covered in tattoos..I like tattooes but he just has too many..

My ears are pierced once and I would like to have them pierced again but I don't know if I will for a while.. I don't have any tattoos.... :bow:

I have both. And I just got them both about an hour ago. :bow: I got a tattoo on my back and a navel piercing. I've been wanting them for years and I LOVE them!

jump.gif

Oh and my ears are peirced of course. I have 4 holes in one and 3 in the other, 3 lobe (both) and 1 up top. I usually only wear 1 pair and the top one though.

edit: here's the pics

Edited by RikerChick

I have both.  And I just got them both about an hour ago.  :bow: I got a tattoo on my back and a navel piercing. I've been wanting them for years and I LOVE them!

jump.gif

Oh and my ears are peirced of course. I have 4 holes in one and 3 in the other, 3 lobe (both) and 1 up top. I usually only wear 1 pair and the top one though.

Congratulations, I hope you and you tattoo live happily together :bow:

As yet, I have none, but I want to get one. perhaps crossed tomahawk Missiles with the phrase "Self Contained Packages of Satellite guided whoop-a**"

Edited by Ensign Jim Phaserman

Can't go wrong with a nice nipple ring :bow:

Nipple Rings Are Sick Jokes, Of All Peircings.

Note: Peircings on guys= gay, in my mind. Sorry if this offends anyone

Can't go wrong with a nice nipple ring :bow:

Nipple Rings Are Sick Jokes, Of All Peircings.

Note: Peircings on guys= gay, in my mind. Sorry if this offends anyone

I know lots of guys who have piercings in their ears or their eyebrows, and none of them are gay. That's a stereotype.

I don't have, nor do I want, tattos or piercings. And I am not attracted to them on guys at all.... they're tacky, gross, and ghetto, imo. Piercings and tattos on guys.... nothing turns me off more! :force:

Edited by t'mir

I don't have, nor do I want, tattos or piercings. And I am not attracted to them on guys at all.... they're tacky, gross, and ghetto, imo. Piercings and tattos on guys.... nothing turns me off more! :force:

what if it was a sophisticated tattoo? One to make a statement?

what if it was a sophisticated tattoo? One to make a statement?

To me, there's no such thing as a "sophisticated tattoo". And making that sort of "statement" really doesn't impress me! :lol:

Well I want to get a sophisticated tattoo. None of this macho crap or anything. Just a very small red maple leaf on the back of my shoulder.

Well I personally think my tattoo is sophisticated. It's elegant and feminine which is what I was going for. I think tattoos on guys are very sexy. My husband has 3 and now that I got mine he's thinking of getting one more.

Tattoo - What's the point other than to get attention? :force:

Piercing - If you're female, they enhance you're beauty depending on the placing of the piercing. If you're male, what, it's to look cool?

No offense to those with tattoo's, but I think they're stupid. As for piercings, as long as it's not to the extreme, they don't bother me. I have a friend with a single earring in his left ear.

NOTE: If you have lots of earrings, they make your ears droop over the years.

It's just a form of self expression. Mine is in a place not many people are going to see it, it's just there because I like it.

Only if you wear heavy earings. Many earings are extremely lightweight.

Edited by RikerChick

Piercing - If you're female, they enhance you're beauty depending on the placing of the piercing.  If you're male, what, it's to look cool?

No offense to those with tattoo's, but I think they're stupid.  As for piercings, as long as it's not to the extreme, they don't bother me.  I have a friend with a single earring in his left ear.

the point is, that my tat was for me, and me alone, its in a place that wont get attention unless i show it. it had meaning for me, and what im going through in my life. the peircing i have in my ear has been there since i was 18 i just got it cause my girlfriend thought it was cool, and i liked it. i still do. i want another tat or two on my other shoulder and maybe my back, i havent come to a decision yet on what though heres a link to my post with the pic of my tat that i got back in nov.

the post with my tat pic

so what do ya think RC? or anyone else who hasnt seen it yet. it is a celtic cross(obviously) the center, as well as the irish gaelic writing mean NEW LIFE. which obviously im going through the process of a new life good bad or indifferent.

the point is, that my tat was for me, and me alone, its in a place that wont get attention unless i show it. it had meaning for me, and what im going through in my life.

You've got it exactly right. :force: You get a tattoo for yourself, nobody else. Cool pic cptwright, I like the new life part. My husband wants to get the chinese symbol for strength to show what he's overcome in his life (alcoholism, drug abuse, spiritism...)

exactly. someone who gets a tatoo because someone else wants them to, or someones name really is gonna regret it if not now eventually. it has to be personal, and meaningful to the person getting it, in one way or another, perfect example the one your husband wants. thats cool. so what else does he have?

exactly. someone who gets a tatoo because someone else wants them to, or someones name really is gonna regret it if not now eventually. it has to be personal, and meaningful to the person getting it, in one way or another, perfect example the one your husband wants. thats cool. so what else does he have?

The first tattoo he got is a cracked skull with glowing red eyes. He got that for no other reason then to tick off his 1st wife. :force: He doesn't regret that one though, it's cool. The other 2 (a Dr. Feelgood symbol and a demoness) he did himself while drunk and high. He hates them both, they have no meaning to him. The Dr. Feelgood one he's covering up with the strength one (another symbolic thing, replacing the old with the new) and the demoness he's having laser removed.

The first tattoo he got is a cracked skull with glowing red eyes. He got that for no other reason then to tick off his 1st wife. :force: He doesn't regret that one though, it's cool. The other 2 (a Dr. Feelgood symbol and a demoness) he did himself while drunk and high. He hates them both, they have no meaning to him. The Dr. Feelgood one he's covering up with the strength one (another symbolic thing, replacing the old with the new) and the demoness he's having laser removed.

DR FELLGOOD, as in the motley crue album cover symbol?