WWE raw & smackdown

Hill street blues

X-files

Kingdom hospital

and many more only thing i dont like are soaps <_<

288322[/snapback]

Hmmm, somehow I'm not surprised :lol:

288378[/snapback]

LOL yeah i am predictable...opps i forgot Stargate sg1 and The A-team..."if you have a problem and no one else can help...and if you can find him...mabe you can hire The Hang" :biggrin: ....guess i should take my pills now :P

288484[/snapback]

I had completely forgoten about The A-Team. I loved that show. I remember growing up I wanted to be Hannibal. "I love it when a plan comes together"

290316[/snapback]

LOL if i watch it now its so cheesy but back when i was kid it was fantastic i loved how they could make weapons and stuff from wheel rims and bits of pipe but what cracked me up was they would use up about 2000 rounds of ammo and no one got killed or shot :bow::hug: my school friends all wanted the van but i always saw myself in face's corvette :)

CSI

Joan of Arcadia

Simpsons

Scrubs

Seinfeld

Will & Grace

Friends (repeats)

Frasier

That's all I can think of at the moment - there's probably more!

Apart from trek i like these...

Southpark

Simpsons

Airwolf

Knight rider

WWE raw & smackdown

Hill street blues

X-files

Kingdom hospital

and many more only thing i dont like are soaps <_<

288322[/snapback]

Hmmm, somehow I'm not surprised :lol:

288378[/snapback]

LOL yeah i am predictable...opps i forgot Stargate sg1 and The A-team..."if you have a problem and no one else can help...and if you can find him...mabe you can hire The Hang" :biggrin: ....guess i should take my pills now :P

288484[/snapback]

I had completely forgoten about The A-Team. I loved that show. I remember growing up I wanted to be Hannibal. "I love it when a plan comes together"

290316[/snapback]

LOL if i watch it now its so cheesy but back when i was kid it was fantastic i loved how they could make weapons and stuff from wheel rims and bits of pipe but what cracked me up was they would use up about 2000 rounds of ammo and no one got killed or shot :bow::hug: my school friends all wanted the van but i always saw myself in face's corvette :)

290327[/snapback]

Yeah, I always wanted the Corvette. The show is cheesy watching it now, but it is still fun just for the nastalgia.