Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daedalus

Daedalus Diary

Hello jaz4debo, nice to meet you. And I'd prefer you call me or write me "Daedalus" not daedalus or d. :waaaa: Mother always pounds that little tid-bit of information into my head :o "All proper names should be Capitalized." :) bla bla bla, you know how mothers are. :waaaa: sorry I must sound like a real geek. :( :P I make a terrible first impression. I think it's in the genes. :P

Hello jaz4debo, nice to meet you. And I'd prefer you call me or write me "Daedalus" not daedalus or d. :P  Mother always pounds that little tid-bit of information into my head :waaaa: "All proper names should be Capitalized."  :waaaa: bla bla bla, you know how mothers are. :( sorry I must sound like a real geek. :(  :o I make a terrible first impression. I think it's in the genes. :)

288100[/snapback]

:P I'm cool with that, dude ...er... "Daedalus" :lol:

Gonna say Hi.

I am Known here as Angel, I am living in London UK and I am 23. Massive Trek fan and a university Student by trade. Where are you from and how old are you? (Sorry for the lack of manners!)

I had to promise NOT to talk about those things on any web-site, sorry. RULES, RULES, RULES!!!!!! :waaaa: :) But if I do then I can't be on the computer. :waaaa: And I pride myself on being true to my word. Man, I am a geek aren't I? :o Is being a geek means you follow the rules? I am so sick of rules. And they will check up on me so I have to. Ever feel like you live in a fish-bowl???

Hey, Daedalus; welcome to the site.

Don't worry; having rules is a good thing. It keeps you outta trouble :wink2:

Well it is nice to meet you as well. This is a very fun place to be and try to post more often you interest me very much.

Welcome to STF!!!!!!!!!

This one is for you "Daedalus in SpaceDOCWho42" :P

post-1695-1102793282.jpg

288563[/snapback]

:P Thank you, always been a big fan of the Daedalus ship-classes. :P

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif