Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Christmas Figure Are You?

What Christmas Figure Are You?

Hmmm.....Mine is a little too nice. :assimilated:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/T1000/quizze...%20Are%20You%3F

1072061843_DNiceChristmasSnow.JPG

Ah, you are such a beautiful person! You are the peaceful snow on a winter day. You would be considered a calm person that does not let much bother you. You find joy in tranquility and beauty. You are probably one of those people who take in deep breaths before anger hits you. You have great traits about you, and you get along with people well. Merry Christmas =)

1072060387dnicechristmaslist8t.jpg

Hi, person! You are the very long Christmas list. That means that you could either be naughty or nice, although you may go along with nice more. You may consider yourself the regular guy/girl. You don't like it, though, when people take advantage of your goodness. You can easily get mad and leash out the beast. You may try to control your anger, which is a good thing. People could like that about you. Yeah, Merry Christmas :assimilated: :(

Well, hello to you, Rudolph! You are the funny, crazy reindeer. Although you can be seen as strong in certain cases, you clearly like to be the joker and/or prankster. It would be funny to get bogus gifts for people just to see their reaction. People may either find you humorous or annoying. Perhaps even weird. That could be good for you. Anyway, Merry Christmas =)

Very inaccurate.

1072060492_DNiceChristmasNight.JPG

You are one magnificent person! You are the night of Christmas. You are a beautiful, good-hearted person who enjoys the best for others. You are probably very sentimental as well. You don't believe in material objects for making you happy, but in things more important. You truly live out the spirit and meaning of this holiday. Being around the ones you care about most is enough to make you content. The thing is that most people may either really love or unfortunately hate you for your beautiful nature. Merry Christmas =)

I'm the Mistletoe

Aww...you are the plant of love! You are mistletoe! You are a

loving, romantic person who likes to do what is best for the one or

ones you care about mostly. You are very affectionate and enjoy

being close to people. You believe that love brings you together,

which is a wonderful thing. You are most likely going to have a very

nice and marvelous season. Your inventive mind could come up with

anything interesting to do. Merry Christmas =)

post-606-1102554940.jpg

You are one magnificent person! You are the night of Christmas. You are a beautiful, good-hearted person who enjoys the best for others. You are probably very sentimental as well. You don't believe in material objects for making you happy, but in things more important. You truly live out the spirit and meaning of this holiday. Being around the ones you care about most is enough to make you content. The thing is that most people may either really love or unfortunately hate you for your beautiful nature. Merry Christmas

You are one magnificent person! You are the night of Christmas. You are a beautiful, good-hearted person who enjoys the best for others. You are probably very sentimental as well. You don't believe in material objects for making you happy, but in things more important. You truly live out the spirit and meaning of this holiday. Being around the ones you care about most is enough to make you content. The thing is that most people may either really love or unfortunately hate you for your beautiful nature. Merry Christmas =)

287860[/snapback]

ditto for me. Strange, that I don't feel that "christmasy". hehe :assimilated:

That's just a tad too sappy -

1072060387dnicechristmaslist8t.jpg

Hi, person! You are the very long Christmas list. That means that you could either be naughty or nice, although you may go along with nice more. You may consider yourself the regular guy/girl. You don't like it, though, when people take advantage of your goodness. You can easily get mad and leash out the beast. You may try to control your anger, which is a good thing. People could like that about you. Yeah, Merry Christmas

287833[/snapback]

Yeah, that sounds like me..... :assimilated:

1072060439_sMistletoe.JPG

Aww...you are the plant of love! You are the mistletoe! You are a loving, romantic person who likes to do what is best for the one or ones you care about mostly. You are very affectionate and enjoy being close to people. You believe that love brings you together, which is a wonderful thing. You are most likely going to have a very nice and marvelous season. Your inventive mind could come up with anything interesting to do. Merry Christmas =)

Click For Spoiler
Actually, I won't have a nice and marvelous season, because I am away from my loved ones. :waaaa:

1072060819_DNiceChristmasTree.JPGWhat a marvelous person! You are the splendid Christmas tree! You are a spirited person who almost always in a great mood. Your smiles and laughter are some things that people usually look forward to in you. You are someone who is full of energy and ready for a good time. Most likely you are a social butterfly. All of these characteristics make you a beautiful person inside and out. People just really enjoy to be around you. Merry Christmas =)

That's pretty true except I'm not exactly a social butterfly :waaaa:

1072060439_sMistletoe.JPG

Aww...you are the plant of love! You are the mistletoe! You are a loving, romantic person who likes to do what is best for the one or ones you care about mostly. You are very affectionate and enjoy being close to people. You believe that love brings you together, which is a wonderful thing. You are most likely going to have a very nice and marvelous season. Your inventive mind could come up with anything interesting to do. Merry Christmas =)

All of these are way to sappy

I am the Christmas lights that decorate your tree and twinkle brightly in celebration of this very special season. :waaaa::waaaa:

Somehow the link must be malfunction, because then I click it, I got this message:

Sorry, there was a problem:

That quiz is not open to the public. Sorry.

:waaaa: :o

:waaaa:

Somehow the link must be malfunction, because then I click it, I got this message:

Sorry, there was a problem:

That quiz is not open to the public. Sorry.

:P  :P

:P

288216[/snapback]

A surge of our members going there all at once may have forced a shut down. heheh :P

So that means what Alterego? Come back later and try again?? What if it still won't work? I got that same message. I tried 3 times. :P

So that means what Alterego? Come back later and try again?? What if it still won't work? I got that same message. I tried 3 times. :P

288573[/snapback]

I was being facetious; suggesting that based on 3 of 7 reports all the traffic from our site closed it down.

I don't really know why it's not working anymore, going back later may help or it may not, that depends on the owner of the site.