Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Saurian Brandy Bottle

Yeah, I finally did find one of these unique bottles on Ebay..I had envisioned it being slightly bigger but I still like it..And I paid practically nothing for it..Unique design for sure..It looks good in my Star Trek home!

It looks good in my kitchen on my microwave don't ya think?

Bottle4.jpg

And you know I had to take a pic with my Kirk uniform on! :rolleyes:

Gold_Shirt6.jpg

Great pics. The bottle is very unique and you're making me want a uniform. I would never wear a uniform but I want one now. :rolleyes:

What's that white fluffy thing next to the bottle?

A tribble?  :rolleyes:

286524[/snapback]

Don't you like tribbles? :naughty:

Great pics. The bottle is very unique and you're making me want a uniform. I would never wear a uniform but I want one now.  :naughty:

286523[/snapback]

I wonder if there is such a thing as "Star Trek Jammies"??? :hammer: I'd wear em at home, all the time. You too RC??? :rolleyes::frusty:

Edited by Jeanway

Great pics. The bottle is very unique and you're making me want a uniform. I would never wear a uniform but I want one now.  :rolleyes:

286523[/snapback]

Thanks RC..If it's a Trek item chances are I have it.. :naughty: Yeah, the uniforms are cool..I now have a gold and red TOS uniform..I don't wear them that often..But I like them.. :hammer:

Nice pics - you've got a great collection, and I LOVE the United Federation of Planets sign in the background! :naughty:

I plan to get a uniform someday, but I can't decide which one. :rolleyes:

The bottle looks great!

I wonder if its about that time to get a uniform myself. I am still not sure which one.

:hammer: OH yea. I have that Federation flag too Tig. It hangs on my livingroom wall and the blue one hangs in my bedroom. I see it first thing when I wake up. :rolleyes: I love the flags. :naughty:

What's that white fluffy thing next to the bottle?

A tribble?  :laugh:

286524[/snapback]

I didn't know tribbles liked Saurian Brandy!

I think my dad found a bottle like that in our attic and I annexed it. It looks the same but I doubt it's a Saurian brandy bottle, the design is just similar.

And no that's not the one you bought ST, I just checked and it is still on the shelf!