Sign in to follow this  
LadyNarana

Question about the Founders' War

I haven't seen the episode where the genetically-enhanced "friends" of Julian's return to the station and try to sabotage the war effort, because they think they'll be saving lives in the long run. Now, please, don't tell me how it goes, 'cause I'll see it someday (hurry up DVD's and money intake!), but can someone answer a question for me?

I know they predict that the Federation and its allies will fall, but do you know the time period they predict? One year, two? How many people do they figure will die? (On either side, or both.)

Please, don't go to any special effort for me - was just wondering if someone knew the answers. And what's the name of the episode?

THANK YOU!

Please, don't go to any special effort for me - was just wondering if someone knew the answers.  And what's the name of the episode?

THANK YOU!

Now I'm curious....someone get the Soong sisters hooked on Voyager.

:P

Yes, please don't tell any of us how the episode turns out.

Some of us have seen it but it has been a long while since I have seen the episode. So, please wait to the rest of us have seen it rewatch it. :laugh:

:laugh::D:hand:

:martok: :angry:

:D

Please, don't go to any special effort for me - was just wondering if someone knew the answers.  And what's the name of the episode?

THANK YOU!

dont you mean DS9? thats what this is about :martok:

Great episode, this was the groups first of 2 shows. This one is Statistical Probabilities.

I a time frame for the Federations "defeat" wasn't given but estimates of the death toll were 900 Billion dead. Very good episode.

Great episode, this was the groups first of 2 shows. This one is Statistical Probabilities.

I a time frame for the Federations "defeat" wasn't given but estimates of the death toll were 900 Billion dead. Very good episode.

Sounds like another one I need to download. So many episodes, so slow and internet connection....Bawling.gif

They did estimate that after several generations, a rebellion would occur, centered on Earth and that they would defeat the occupying Dominion. This would usher in a new age of peace and prosperity

THANK YOU!

dont you mean DS9? thats what this is about :andorian:

OOps..my bad..Yes I meant DS9 :theking:

Thanks everybody - I really appreciate it. Because of its position in the canon, I won't get that particular DVD for quite some time!

WOW! This is a great thread for a bump. Could the fall of the Fed have something to do with the Xindi? That would make sense...