Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spockstellaiter

My zone

Finally decided to start a log. Today I was studying for the SAT that I'm taking Dec. 4 uuuuuuughhhh!!! boy do I hate reading comprehension. I understand what I read, just not the stupid sat stuff :congrats:

Almost done with school.... can't wait for tommorrow, the start of my four day vacation, woohoo!! :assimilated: party!!!! we don't have any family round where I live so we invited a family from our church that is originally from Liberia. Spock out

My dad just remarked: Oh my christmas goose! (he wants to kill all of them outside because they poop too much) lol :assimilated: waiting for people to come.... it's nice and warm and sunny here. wish I could go somewhere and do something instead of eat eat eat :unsure:

Yay!! vacation from school, I'm so happy. we're gonna decorate our house for xmas today, we put up lights outside weeks ago when it was warm :assimilated: adn we're getting a tree tommorow. Spock out

Yesterday we got a tree and decorated. it's lighted up right now, I love christmas. Today it's really gray and dreary. I'm goin to church in a few minutes when my parents get ready, it takes them forever! lol. so I'm just burning time.... Spock out.

Finished watching spectre of the gun. It's supposed to snow tommorrow, that'll be exciting B) I'm taking the SAT in only two days. I think I"m ready.... I'm going xmas shopping tonight w/ my dad. I hope it's not too crowded B) Spock out

My mom's been sick, and now I think I have a sore throat :laugh: It snowed last night a little so it stuck on some things and now it's raining. what wonderful weather. and I have a doctor's appointment today. I'm not looking forward to today. except for tonight when I have a bible study. :laugh: it's like the only time besides sunday I see my friends.

Captain's log-Supplemental

I forgot to mention at the SAT it was at Phillips Academy and they have these stupid little desks not even as big as a piece of paper. so I asked to sit on the floor. the woman's like, "I've never been asked that before, well, I guess so" so I sat on the floor, and another woman's like, "please sit in your seat" so I sat in my seat. :waaaa: I manged to juggle my pencils, calculator, test book, and answer sheet however.

It's been raining all day and my house is leaking :waaaa: I'm very excited because my only sister is coming back from college in six days, one hour, and 27minutes!!! (that's also a countdown to xmas vacation :waaaa: )

I am so sorry about your mother, i hope that she will get better. My parents are for Liberia, which is so cool. But sometimes it is hard enough to learn the values of Liberia and the value of being a American as well. You are free to im or e-mail me anytime.

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24

Therefore we do not lose heart.

though outwardly we are wasting away,

yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

For our light and momentary troubles

are achieving for us an eternal glory

that far outweighs them all.

2 Corinthians 4:16,17

My mom's better, thank God! :) B) went shopping for a loooong time today. and I'm going to a bible study in about an hour. only three more days of school!!! :) and my sister's coming home in three days too, and I saw my precious today!!!!(rotk the extended version) :) :)

Very good news!!! I got to see my SAT scores this morning on the internet and I got a score of 1330!! I"m very happy about it. and tonight my sister is coming home from college!!! :dude::dude:

Went to bible study tonight w/ my sister :elephant: it was fun. this week is like, sooo busy but I love it that way. I hope my friend comes over tommorrow, she might even bring her precious too(ROTK extended!) and on thursday I have this kewl party to go to and on friday I'm going to perform in my church's christmas eve service adn then go to a party after that

Nothing to do at the moment... just wating to go to a party tonight. so of course I'm hanging out at my fav. site :dude: I hope my friend can come with me to the party