Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spockstellaiter

My zone

had a great time at the party last night. we played fishbowl and then watched the nightmare before christmas. odd movie. it is very strange that xmas has just creeped up on me this year, boom tommorrow's xmas, sometimes I feel that life is slipping away quicker and quicker and I try to hold on to some moments, like when I'm in California. the ride to the airport is so sad when I have to go back, I try to hold on to the threads but LA passes quickly and I am in the clouds headed back for the land of cold and snow and hot humid summers and many trees, too many trees, they crowd me in. it's also flat. I love the california hills that are open and rolling....

My aunt and cousin were supposed to fly in yesterday but there was this big snowstorm so they were rerouted to new jersey and hopefully today they can come back cause it stopped snowing. we got like a foot of snow :(

Dude, it's been a busy week! my aunt and cousin did eventually make it, but they had to drive all the way from new jersey where they were rerouted. yesterday we went to the museum of science, it's soooo awesome!! currently they have a naboo starfighter, that's like my fav. part. I can't wait for october when the entire star wars collection will be there B)

*sigh* back to school. the relatives left last night and the house seems rather empty but peaceful gtg to piano lessons in a few. almost done w/ school though :laugh:

I had to wake up too early for a saturday-6:30 Might be filming w/ my friends next week :yahoo: we're doing a Lord of the Rings parody, and it's hilarious! we're just gonna do snow scenes and we just got like four inches of snow with a lot more on the way this weekend, so that's good. If anyone wants to look at the script and a few pictures of the movie, go to my website and click on the lord of the rings button.

I don't really have homework, actually this year is a relatively light school year. But sometimes I procrastinate and sleep in a little longer so I'm stuck doing school till past 5

edit: I forgot to point out that today is no exception :waaaa: It's already nine, I gotta get goin!

Me, my sister and my friend went scouting for good location for our film yesterday. unfortunately it rained last, and is still raining and therefore has vanquished all the snow that we needed for this part of the movie. but the good news is it's supposed to get cold and snow later today. so we're still gonna try to film today. wish us luck!

Spock out

We got some AWESOME filming done, we were sledding down a hill for one shot, well, we were pretending to sled down the hill by all of us staying in one place and my friend accidentally sledded down the hill and her sled broke on a rock and it was really funny. :laugh: it was very cold though

Captain's log supplemental Stardate 1-18 ~

I got my braces off!!!!!!!!!! yaayy!!!! tommorrow we're leaving for new york, I've never been to the city before

Just got back from new york two hours ago. We got sooo much snow, over two feet. we couldn't even drive into our driveway because our lousy snowplow guy didn't come. he's so fired now. New york was fun except that it was in the single digits the whole time. we went to the top of the empire state building and it was exceptionally freezing there *brrrr* tommorrow we have to drop my sister off at the airport so she can go back to college :spock:

Spock out

We filmed this awesome scene yesterday where my friend fell in the snow, it was sooo funny! B) on top of the two feet of snow we got we're supposed to get like 7 more inches, it's snowin right now and it's been snowin since midnight

It's still cold, I'm home alone today. PARTY!!! j/k B) I can't sleep in my bed because the thermostat is broken and it's way too hot upstairs. So I'm camping out on the couch indefinately. I gtg finish my math though.

Spock out

Good News I just got the LOTR boxed set. It is well worth the money. I can't wait to get to finish watch it all. Im on the fellowship of the ring.

Today was the usual school and piano lessons. wow, I lead such an exciting life :blink:

Good News I just got the LOTR boxed set. It is well worth the money. I can't wait to get to finish watch it all. Im on the fellowship of the ring.

303360[/snapback]

Wow! you haven't watched fotr or ttt yet??? :blink: i like your sig and avatar btw

right now I'm doing front flips. or some people would call them baby suicides :blink: I listen to the music all the time too Lursa, also Pirates of the caribbean, in fact that's what's playing right now and rotk's next :blink:

I really would like to learn how to play music from LOTR as well. I think that the music really reflects the beauty of Tolkien's world.

I really would like to learn how to play music from LOTR as well. I think that the music really reflects the beauty of Tolkien's world.

304187[/snapback]

I love the piano music. which instrument do you play?

Yesterday I got a PS2!!!!! :P :waaaa: I can't wait till it gets here. today my mom's having a ton of ladies come over so me and my dad are gonna dissappear for the day :P

Got the "ps2" yesterday and it was a ps1 :P I feel like such a doofus. me and my dad ordered a reall ps2 this time. that's about the only interesting thing in my life at the moment. I really hope I can play softball for a highschool. the school wants me, but the state doesn't. I hate them all. Spock out

Wow, I haven't logged for a whileTurning%20log%20with%20Pevee1.jpg I saw my friend on monday and it was fun. we wrote more of our lotr script. Today I'm going to bible study, that should be fun. It snowed heavily last night, but it didn't accumulate that much, only like five inches. must be the snowiest year in history! :yahoo: I'm glad stf trivia is back :dude: last week's was REALLY hard :hug: but I like this weeks. I think I'm gonna do real well