Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spockstellaiter

My zone

Yesterday was the best day of my entire life! The athletic director from a school called and she said I could play softball for them, that's like my dream! :dude::yahoo: I start softball in eleven days, I can't wait!

Went to church, the one point that stuck out was a verse that says to pray about everything. I hope I can be better about that. in a few minutes I'm goin to a softball clinic, gonna have fun fun fun! :bow::bow:

I went to an open gym yesterday and ended up practicing w/ the middle school softball team. It was real funny cause at the end of the practice the coach thought I wanted to be on the middle school team and he told me I was too old :P

:yahoo: I can see you like softball then? i can picture you towering over the younger ones... :P :laugh:

:look: I can see you like softball then? i can picture you towering over the younger ones... :angry:  :eek:

310723[/snapback]

Lol, exactly! :mad1: we were doin this drill and I picked up the ball and fired it at a girl and she like cringed and didn't catch it and I was like woops.

Currently I am volunteering at the Christian film festival. (this is one of my infrequent breaks) it's this real kewl org. that shows christian movies for free and then invites people down after the end of the movie to accept Jesus and then me and other volunteers counsel them. this is the first day. It lasts till easter :eek:

That is so cool sometimes i wish i had more free time on me. So when you have free time take advantage of it. by the way do you get anything special when you reach the rank of captian?

Captain just gets you another pip and the title of captain, I really want 1000 posts to change my title :P

Last night was awesome :P I counseled like four people. and softball practice before that was fun.

Well, it's snowin today, and has been all night. if it snows too much, when it's plowed, it'll block one of our garages. I just want it all to melt and get on w/ spring!

I know what you mean! I will lose my mind if it snows again. I hate the cold, but winter time is oh ok. lol.

:lol: I have lots of family in California.

They constantly tell me they can see the snow in the mountains from a distance and that's good enough for them! :P

i like dry, cloudly days or bright, mild days. i don't like cold weather and i don't like being out in hot weather unless i'm abroad or in the shade

Yesterday my mom said she wanted to graduate me early and send me to Pensacola Christian College this Fall :wow:

It's the most horrid college in the whole united states! I don't see why I have to go there, nobody else my age I know has to go there. Uhhhg, I hate htat school! I just want to go to community college.

It's not fair. I don't want to live in a stupid skirt for the next four years, and listen only to non-drums, g-rated music, and go to bed at exactly 11 oclock and go to fine arts events every few weeks, and only play slow-pitch softball :wow:

I have my first softball game next monday, I'm syked! it'll be kewl.

I'm trying to win some scholarships so I don't have to go to purgatory B) but it's tough. maybe I should create some wonderful volunteer org. or something...

my mom's has a cold again. B) she doesn't feel too well so she might not drive me to softball practice today.

it's nice and sunny today, I think it's supposed to get into the sixties :P

Fastpitch :P I adore softball. That's why I'm sad I had to miss practice today B) What kind of league did you play in? I haven't heard of many guy's softball leagues

I played slow-pitch. There are tons of leagues for that. Fast pitch requires some real talent. You must be good!

It doesn't require talent so much as hard work. It's tough but fun. I'm rather slow actually.

I just came back from the doctor's. I had to get a physical to play softball. I'm glad it's over w/. I got my tetanus shot there also. My mom's feelin a little better so we're going to practice today :biggrin: at least I hope! it seems as if I might not have to graduate early, since I really don't want to.

Alas, we not only lost tonight, but we were mercied. I'm going to an art awards ceremony tommorrow because I won first place but not best of show <_< and on wednesday and thursday i have games. so I've been busy that's why I haven't posted for awhile. I was amused by Chi's great deception. You would be a great author Chi, you have a wonderful imagination.